Falken FK510

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Actually forget about the price.

1. It's more noisy than non run flats
2. The ride is hasher
3. The run flat tires is heavier than non run flat, more unsprung weight (this is damn obvious for me)

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Actually forget about the price.

1. It's more noisy than non run flats
2. The ride is hasher
3. The run flat tires is heavier than non run flat, more unsprung weight (this is damn obvious for me)
Have to be able to hold the cars weight without air, therefore construction structure have to be stronger, thicker and becomes heavier.....lol

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Have to be able to hold the cars weight without air, therefore construction structure have to be stronger, thicker and becomes heavier.....lol
The MD of my employer had a mid size BMW SUV with run flats. Got one time he needed to go for a meeting in KL with another director, he ask the driver to took the C class company car (issued to the director) as he could not tolerate the harsh ride of his BMW on run flats.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The MD of my employer had a mid size BMW SUV with run flats. Got one time he needed to go for a meeting in KL with another director, he ask the driver to took the C class company car (issued to the director) as he could not tolerate the harsh ride of his BMW on run flats.
My friend's mom 3 series came with Runflats too. Next change of tyres use normal tyres, then carry repair kit. just in case......lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
My friend's mom 3 series came with Runflats too. Next change of tyres use normal tyres, then carry repair kit. just in case......lol
Sifu you know any Falken dealers in PJ, Subang Jaya or Shah Alam? Not the famous Hup Shun in Sunway. Wanna get the rear pair of FK510

Seems like not many dealers. Glenmarie is Stamford Tyres I think they sure quote full retail price no discount.

The place I went in Setapak damn far.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sifu you know any Falken dealers in PJ, Subang Jaya or Shah Alam? Not the famous Hup Shun in Sunway. Wanna get the rear pair of FK510

Seems like not many dealers. Glenmarie is Stamford Tyres I think they sure quote full retail price no discount.

The place I went in Setapak damn far.
Stamford is Falken distributor, sure full price. You can try Oscar Tyre or OS Autocare which are near each other in Bukit Kemuning, Shah Alam. What is wrong with Hup Shun, I am still getting good price from there too....:biggrin:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Stamford is Falken distributor, sure full price. You can try Oscar Tyre or OS Autocare which are near each other in Bukit Kemuning, Shah Alam. What is wrong with Hup Shun, I am still getting good price from there too....:biggrin:
sifu go buy sure good price lah....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...anyone of you know where I can get some bumper diffusers made.
Promote has them for their Putra / Wira. What about universal ones or custom ones.

I know Dai Ichi and Grandpire may have ...but anywehere else?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience