facing a problem no car enthusiast should ever face

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Cockroaches got fangs meh?
Belum cuba, belum tau. Once try, Hari-Harimau :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

I thought you will say, ask him buy you lunch, then you spray for him.......hahhahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Spraying in air con vent, actually scare the chemical stays in the vent and is not good when using the air con. Scare also the chemical mix with the wet damp internal then turn bad smell also...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

you got kids, meh?:confused:

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

You point to the car, they give you quotation loh!.....hhahhahahhahah:biggrin:
Not me la, Izso la.

Swifterific

Known Member
Jan 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
mothballs. drives out even spiders, ants, any bugs out of the car. but only can be applied by leaving your car under the sun at least half a day, and requires you to take them out from the car and air-out the car remove the toxic vapor out from the car.

and I despise spiders 6x more than roaches.
mothballs are the white balls that smell like an old almari right? i've done that too. i put so many in my car for a day or two. apparently it wasnt enough siiigghhhhh

Pray that the roach did not hook up before die....hahaha.

Roach do bite and thats a fact.
Which is why i hate them.plus,they kind stink and very2 brave with human.
Very unsafe if suddenltnit attack u whil driving.
dude dont say such things maaaannn you'll just scare me enough to never drive my car again :bawling:

Bro swift,
The vent is the one that control aor circulation.
Either internal circulation or allowing outside air in.
The knob or switch is the one labelled with an arrow getting into the car or u shape arrow.
most of the time cable operated vent have this problem.if u used it frequently,it wont shut properly.i diy shut on my blm and my sis kenari.
Most of the time the air intake is located under the plastic trim under the windscreen wiper.
If u want outside air after shutting the vent,just wind down the window then.I will diy for my wife viva soon and if i dont forget i will post step in this forum.
ahhh that thing. i always have it on to internal circulation. does that make the vent open or closed? closed, right?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
mothballs are the white balls that smell like an old almari right? i've done that too. i put so many in my car for a day or two. apparently it wasnt enough siiigghhhhh

dude dont say such things maaaannn you'll just scare me enough to never drive my car again :bawling:

ahhh that thing. i always have it on to internal circulation. does that make the vent open or closed? closed, right?
That makesnthe flap closed.try not to use it frequently as the cable or mechanism can get some freeplay and will cause the flap not closing properly.one sign the flap is not closed priperly is u got outsode air smell getting inside the cabin despite using aircon and all 4 windows up

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That makesnthe flap closed.try not to use it frequently as the cable or mechanism can get some freeplay and will cause the flap not closing properly.one sign the flap is not closed priperly is u got outsode air smell getting inside the cabin despite using aircon and all 4 windows up
Yup, all my older cars have that problem. I manual completely seal it up too, so cannot use for outside air anymore....:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
We'll see tomorrow. The fella's hopefully joining us. However I hope the roaches in my house don't decide to migrate to his car. HAhah

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
We'll see tomorrow. The fella's hopefully joining us. However I hope the roaches in my house don't decide to migrate to his car. HAhah
Probably saw your last post then did not turn up......hahhahahhahaha:rofl::rofl:

Swifterific

Known Member
Jan 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Probably saw your last post then did not turn up......hahhahahhahaha:rofl::rofl:
I was too late :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

anyways, i hope the peace contract between me and the cockroaches are still strong. or not i may have to actually burn the car.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I was too late :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

anyways, i hope the peace contract between me and the cockroaches are still strong. or not i may have to actually burn the car.
Sell and buy Satria Neo R3 or Fiesta ST xD

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, im just wondering. Im driving a Chevy Aveo 1.5 ( i know it sucks)
Im trying to get a loud exhaust sound from it. I already changed
the muffler, sounds good but not so loud. I have a few questions
for the experts :) Im planning this exhaust setup, from header,
straight pipe all the way to the muffler. No resonator or cat.
Anyone can give their opinions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience