facing a problem no car enthusiast should ever face

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
no need fogging, just buy me 1 can of aerosol I spray for u...less than rm10 je....:proud:
I thought you will say, ask him buy you lunch, then you spray for him.......hahhahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

haiya this one i can do myself la hahaha. i read somewhere they say dont spray in the aircond vents because then if the roaches die in there your aircond will smell like dead roaches for a very long time. setting fire to the car seems so much more interesting now hmm
Spraying in air con vent, actually scare the chemical stays in the vent and is not good when using the air con. Scare also the chemical mix with the wet damp internal then turn bad smell also...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

LOL! IF strip, gonna buy lots of Black PD to PD the dashboard...make it as good as new then buy some bitumen and DIT sound insulation :biggrin:

Need to crash your place whole day wor like that...:rofl:
Ask wifey jaga kids 1st haha!
you got kids, meh?:confused:

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Rentokil van comes and says ok adik where to spray i point at the car then kena pukul sama itu abang nanti hahahaha
You point to the car, they give you quotation loh!.....hhahhahahhahah:biggrin:

Swifterific

Known Member
Jan 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Spraying in air con vent, actually scare the chemical stays in the vent and is not good when using the air con. Scare also the chemical mix with the wet damp internal then turn bad smell also...:banghead:

You point to the car, they give you quotation loh!.....hhahhahahhahah:biggrin:
ya lor thats why i dunno what to do about the aircod vents :bawling:

how much ah do you think they charge to fogging a car? :rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Cockroach in car? Best solution: change car :rofl:
naaahh. burning it is best solution. always. hahaha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
how much ah do you think they charge to fogging a car? :rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

naaahh. burning it is best solution. always. hahaha
You buy lunch we fog Baygon for you......hahhahahhahaha:biggrin:

Yup, change car they hop over, burn is best......:rofl::rofl:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
cockroaches walk on the earth long before homo sapiens are born, they are omnipotent. I my opinion, if you want to get rid of any trace of that ugly little bugs in your car, strip clean your car completely, and keep it as clean as you possibly can from any traces of food. But I doubt you can hold them back for long as they walk in the deepest and darkest valley of your car's chassis and will find a way into your cabin somehow. Buying a new car? heck, almost every car has it. The only way is to make peace with them.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Fogging the car with insecticide spray cans works (for weeks / months).
- spray into air con vents
- under seats, hidden areas etc
- close doors overnight
- live with insecticide smell for a few days

I'm not sure if they are affected by heat, perhaps a visit to the paint shop leaving the car in the oven booth overnight could drive them away

Swifterific

Known Member
Jan 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
cockroaches walk on the earth long before homo sapiens are born, they are omnipotent. I my opinion, if you want to get rid of any trace of that ugly little bugs in your car, strip clean your car completely, and keep it as clean as you possibly can from any traces of food. But I doubt you can hold them back for long as they walk in the deepest and darkest valley of your car's chassis and will find a way into your cabin somehow. Buying a new car? heck, almost every car has it. The only way is to make peace with them.
then it will be my mission in life to create a car that is insect free! :biggrin:

all jokes aside.. i guess youre right. sigh

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Fogging the car with insecticide spray cans works (for weeks / months).
- spray into air con vents
- under seats, hidden areas etc
- close doors overnight
- live with insecticide smell for a few days

I'm not sure if they are affected by heat, perhaps a visit to the paint shop leaving the car in the oven booth overnight could drive them away
i did this when i saw the small roaches. they went away for months. then suddenly a dead one appeared yesterday.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Bro swift,
The vent is the one that control aor circulation.
Either internal circulation or allowing outside air in.
The knob or switch is the one labelled with an arrow getting into the car or u shape arrow.
most of the time cable operated vent have this problem.if u used it frequently,it wont shut properly.i diy shut on my blm and my sis kenari.
Most of the time the air intake is located under the plastic trim under the windscreen wiper.
If u want outside air after shutting the vent,just wind down the window then.I will diy for my wife viva soon and if i dont forget i will post step in this forum.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Probably balance one small one did not die, now grown up and die of old age......:rofl:
Pray that the roach did not hook up before die....hahaha.

Roach do bite and thats a fact.
Which is why i hate them.plus,they kind stink and very2 brave with human.
Very unsafe if suddenltnit attack u whil driving.

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
mothballs. drives out even spiders, ants, any bugs out of the car. but only can be applied by leaving your car under the sun at least half a day, and requires you to take them out from the car and air-out the car remove the toxic vapor out from the car.

and I despise spiders 6x more than roaches.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
mothballs melt under heat and will stain wherever you put it. Don't leave it on the carpet or whatever, put it in a plastic container or something and let it melt in the container.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
One more thing to share,i kept some charcoal in a small pouch in my waja and in the pajero.
No more nasty smell.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Pray that the roach did not hook up before die....hahaha.

Roach do bite and thats a fact.
Which is why i hate them.plus,they kind stink and very2 brave with human.
Very unsafe if suddenltnit attack u whil driving.
Hopefully he was the last, so none to hook up with....:rofl:

I think not their bite, could be their legs there got like sharp pins that can poke you...:hmmmm:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hopefully he was the last, so none to hook up with....:rofl:

I think not their bite, could be their legs there got like sharp pins that can poke you...:hmmmm:
Nope,the leg is not painful.
The bite is painful.like being stab very2 fast with a needle.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, my altis has this tyre size and the brand is bridgestone. i want to get michelin but i found out that michelin only has 205/55/16. is it better to put the bigger tyre or use bridgestone with the same size instead?

advise needed. thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience