Extractors......4-1 & 4-2-1....wats the difference

levin_boy

Apr 17, 2005
hey guys...

just wondering whats the difference in 4-1 and 4-2-1 extractor???
if i was going to get an extractor for my car, what should i look for before buying...

Thanks guys

PEK3442

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
wat car..I using 4-1 in my 1.5 carb wira.I need to know too.coz I just need pickup.which better for pickup?4-1 or 4-2-1.
I heard mech and ppl say 4-1 for pickup and 4-2-1 for balance pickup and top speed.But my car 1st gear berat skit.but after 4-5K rpm for 2,3,4,5 gear,its feel
good.very quick.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
bro,we discuss about this before.the thread is still around here somewhere.4-2-1
is for low to mid while 4-1 is for high end.meaning the first is for pick-up n mid-range
pull while the later is for top end power.in extractor,look for mandrel bent pipe
cos the gas can flow faster n if u got more money,look for a merge collector then
Y collector.merge collector exhaust tend to be more expensive cos difficult to make but
flow a lot better then Y collector.check out those jasma extractor.most of it come
with merge collector n all construct using mandrel bent tubing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been struggling with water stains on my windscreen & adding on driving in low light & kaboom rain -

you know by leaving yr white cars not wash for a week plus u will get stripes - like zebra - because of our acid rains, industrial fall out & esp working & staying near factory with emission fumes - I am one of the victim

this was what i have been struggling with for a long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience