extractor + piping + centre bullet + muffler

'[00] TRD

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
me currently using stock extractor, piping, centre bullet but 5zigen muffler, plannin to change it to a more performance wise set as in one whole set startin fr extractor to muffler.. so the 5zigen muffler gonna go into marketplace categories too

the 5zigen muffler has cost me noticeable few hp accordin to my 'butt dyno', so.. gonna pay a visit to exhaust shop soon; preferably sum branded one like tanabe or sumthin else, budget.. ermm.. around 1k or less i would say :X-:

I hav heard Jian Hang did a fantastic jobs on plenty of cars, but do they sell or even customise for ppl?

FYI info, me drivin 4afe stock, auto tranny.. mayb there is much hp i could pull out of this engine but is there a soluiton or way where i can kinda 'reserve' the whole exhaust system for further modification on engine compartment? like sc or BOT?

desperately need yr advises, drop yr say here! :X-:

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
dude..i'm thinking of fixing my Kia Spectra exhaust system too lerr...
=)
when you planning to go Jian Hang?
I wanna see how much they will charge me...

if too expensive, then i'll either go for Hotbits full exhaust set..(front to back)

'[00] TRD

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
dun think it will b expensive coz i was recommended to Jian Hang few times alr, price is worth yr buy for sure.. i heard they customised whole set for one seg n i think below 1k although usin sum used parts i think, who cares.. the owner can feel the power immediately.. so guess they must be experienced in it lorr, but now im considerin wat brand n types or inlet sizes n outlet sizes should i go for?

fstrader? comments comments??

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
but hor..where is Jian Hang?
I've heard of this place from other forummers..but no address or location details given...

azt

Dec 6, 2005
eh.. want to ask.. the power increase is higher if i put 3 bullets or just 1 bullet???

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
wah, why wanna put 3 bullets??.... i guess power will decrease if put so many bullet... i see many having straight flow exhaust has no bullet... thats why so noisy...

azt

Dec 6, 2005
got some shop say put 3 bullets faster.. dunno la.. but the shop guarantees it

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
go to engine and performance thread, the add and tel number is there...

here is the link :
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=11112&highlight=jian+hang

fyi, jian hang does mostly custom made exhaust systems for your requirements, they even have ready made one's to cater to the masses, their quality and workmanship is very good among the big market players. Altou it is really up to individual preferences on the increase/response on their engines. And it is up to individual's budgeted needs. No point quoting u with high prices but in the end you dont get wat u wanted, then..wats the use doing business? correct? business is always about after sales support and without that u will loose customers. Pls feel free to call him, he sometimes doesnt wants to talk to you becos he is too busy and unable to attend to your call or visit.

thanks for the support guys!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:o

Hey guys..i owned a civic 2.0 i-vtec auto..n now i would like to do smthg to the car..hope u guys can help me on this..
1. can a DC-5 engine fit into this car??
2. can fit the DC-5 dashboard??
3. wat about the knuckle,mounting n everythg??
4. how much does it cost for DC-5 halfcut?
5. where i can do all this thing n where i can get DC-5 halfcut??

please help me to figure out this things...

thanks guys!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience