Exhaust Header For Jazz GE8 SuperCircuit

dantei136

Known Member
Feb 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hello guys and to those sifus...
Here I would like to ask your opinion on header change for Honda Jazz GE8 Auto Tranny with Paddle Shift (S) Mode...
I am thinking of getting a Supercircuit Exhaust Header for my car as its the only aftermarket Header Available on the markets...
Even a famous T1R aftermarket brands only have cat pipe for GE8...

But what am I concern is that the pipe diameter of the header...
As I called H-Performance this morning...
I was told that the header is Cat-Deleted and its diameter is tuned a bit bigger in diameter...

I did asked them some of the prove of the performance gains yet they dont have any dyno chart as a prove...
Only dyno chart available are Civic FD & FD2R...

I asked them will it be some reduction on low end torqe since the header is big compare to stock header they told me that the power gain is noticible on low end torqe and highly noticible on high end torqe (easier climbing to topspeed)

Since this is the first time I'll be playing with header I would really appreaciate to gain some knowledge in order to get it best fit on the car performance...

So the question that I would like to know :

Will the increasement of header pipi diameter makes our car lose some low end torqe especially Auto Tranny?

Guys and sifus I really hope that you can give me some of your knowledge and opinion...

Last edited:

bluEJeAns

May 20, 2007
Hi bro,

I'm currently own GD8 aka. Honda City 07. Think the 'header' you mentioned is the same as ours but we call it extractor - there 2 option available - 4-1 & 4-2-1.

Similiar to your that our 'cat' had been remove and change it to those de-cat type. I would say once you change this, you might need to change our air filter and your exhaust aswell for better peformance...

Just my POV, your header diameter increase hence you need a better filter for suction - after market drop-in OR open pod. Also once your air intake increase, you might wanna consider changing after market exhaust for better air flow out... 1 mod lead to others...

BTW, how much are they qouting you?

dantei136

Known Member
Feb 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there...
You changed your stock header to supercircuit header?
So the supercircuit header choice is between 4-1 and 4-2-1?
Which one should i get?
Which one you bought bro 4-1 or 4-2-1?
I see thats mean the header did reduce a bit of low end torque?
Ok im planning of getting the supercircuit header and pair it up with M7 GE8 Muffler which is a straight flow muffler that is meant for ge8...
And k&n drop in filter...
So what do you think bro?
Is it ok?

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Haha thanks bro...
Glad to hear it...
What make you said ok with it bro?

bluEJeAns

May 20, 2007
Hi bro,

I'm currently using those non-brand type provided by a workshop in Glenmarie KL. This workshop does most honda brand and also others... I currently on 4-1, change my mid bullet also (the unit below your driver seat) and i'm using Js Racing muffler from GD3.

Sorry cant mentioned the name as dont wish the surbotage anyone here...

For GE specs, i think there is only 1 type... i reckon only 1 type... Hence im unable to tell you whether 4-1 or 4-2-1 better... for the straight flow muffler, as long its 2inch size then its fine... i remember m7 come in various sizes? you bought it thro Kaitenanz?

You can opt for drop in then later change to open pod then you will only know the different and which is your liking.

Happy Moding !

dantei136

Known Member
Feb 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi bro...I just installed my straight flow M7 exhaust muffler...
The pipe diameter is 50...as what I read from manual...
Now I feel abit of lose power lorh...
Hahaha so whats the other think I should look into in order to gain somemore and remain this straight muffler?
K&N drop in , header? Supercurcuit or the place you get your header?
Any else?

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Drop in or Open Pod?
Confuse now...
Bro which one did you get fot your GD8?

bluEJeAns

May 20, 2007
Bro,

It's really hard to advise you actually becoz i'm aint know what is your taste like bro... IMHO, drop in might not able to 'satisfied' your desire actually... becoz you wouldnt feel the sinificant gain... changing alone on the header you might feel the speed ohmn as it best pair with open pod...

On the others note, changing straight flow muffler you might feel so power lost there is no back preassure to push the car further... that why alot ppl say you auto is best to pair with s-flow OR some say its twinloop, it quite a commom muffler for GD OR GE ride... but i'm sure you like very much on your outlook with the straight flow M7 tips...

As mentioned to you earlier, I'm have change to open pod. change my header and straight muffler...

If you really want to try then you can check out the shop which i always go there... but then i'm not here to hardsell our club merchant panel but i think it would be good if you're there and listen to his advise...

Your call bro..

dantei136

Known Member
Feb 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro now I've two option either go with Supercircuit header or Tonnka Header...
Here is what it looks like of Tonnka Header :
is this same as your header ?

Last edited:

bluEJeAns

May 20, 2007
Bro, i check with my guys and my shop is 1 is selling 1 pcs connect all type...

I'm dont know how to explain to you... u need to see by yourself bro....

nonetheless tonka is also a good brand actually.. mine workshop is not brand type... of coz the price also various type...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysians can now attain Volvo’s most dynamic model yet, the S60, that lays claim to impressive sporty aspirations whilst still maintaining the utmost safety aspects that is synonymous with the brand. Dubbed the marque’s naughtiest car, the S60 is one sexy Swedish brick, with more curves, power and safety features that pave the path for the brand’s future...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience