Exchange engine with other.

cm_moo

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
hai~! everyone~! i got a very very old car, it is NISSAN sunny 130 :P . this is very very powerless ;) . at the moment, wish to exchange the original B11 engine to SR20DET with turbo one :lol: . But, don't know it is work or not? and to do this, it is still can ride on the road like a normal car? what i mean is about the gorvenment site. it is approve or not :blink: ? please, give me some nice guides ~! thank you for your guys first~ B) !

guest18

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ga16de more than enougnt lah ... can beat alot of car already
or if you want turbo try e15et if you can find ... propably the cheapest per power ratio for sunny

cm_moo

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
Ya~! i also think before want to fix with the ga16de! but, like you say more cheapest rate for sunny. :D so, do you know where i can get the GA16DE engine and fix into my old skool car? whatever thank you for your sunggestion! i will think a bout it, but you know how much for the GA16de and the fee for fixing? :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi V6 sifus
, im drivivg V6 year 2008, having noise around timing belt area, when i touch the timing belt cover can feel a kind of vibration, my car clocked 610981km, and is that because of timing belt or ??????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience