Enkei RPF1 price

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the special thing with matt black is the grainy effect when there's light on it, it's not actually dead especially under the sunlight.

but must be properly ori painted matt I guess, cheaper rims paint finishing might not be as good as Enkei's original paint! that's why I'm reluctant to repaint it after 5 years eventhough there's some dents and scratches on them now lol
Your Enkei I would not call as really matt black though, coz it still got some shine on it, that's why it's nice! I've seen many other rims which are really2 matt color hence practically no light reflections on them and hence look dead IMHO.

l3ryan

l3ryan

Mar 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Your Enkei I would not call as really matt black though, coz it still got some shine on it, that's why it's nice! I've seen many other rims which are really2 matt color hence practically no light reflections on them and hence look dead IMHO.
hehe thanks!

sweelt

2,000 RPM

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
color better look dead, no so eye catching for rolex wheels. :laugh:

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Naah not worried much about that coz my rims not so fancy or popular.
McGard lock nuts. If the guy can open it, he can keep the rims.

Only way I know of is to weld a metal rod to the lock nut to open it. If he bring the welding machine and able to wire a power source then he really really want those rims.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
McGard lock nuts. If the guy can open it, he can keep the rims.

Only way I know of is to weld a metal rod to the lock nut to open it. If he bring the welding machine and able to wire a power source then he really really want those rims.
Ic but that lock nut is expensive right?

l3ryan

l3ryan

Mar 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I bought a set of Rays Lock Nut along with this set of rims.
costs a bomb but was worth the sense of security, didn't want to park my car outside and worry about it every second lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I bought a set of Rays Lock Nut along with this set of rims.
costs a bomb but was worth the sense of security, didn't want to park my car outside and worry about it every second lol
Rays lock nut isn't unique key...

McGard is unique..chances of 2 person getting the same key is very rare..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
as i was returning home last nite, suddenly there was a "clunk-clunk" sound continuously the higher i rev the higher the sound become & also my steering becomes heavy.......i tot farked man, not my gearbox again........or worst timing belt putus........so then i searched for the problem & sound....finally found it....my crank pulley was wobbling....& the screw attached to it (the 1 need to open when changing the auxilary belts & timing belt) was cracked.........

so wat could the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience