engine wash

clockwork

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
JB~SIN
now i also scared after so many comments i just blow with pressure air gun every week....i normally set the ais presure to 120psi....

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
If u have your own air gun then ok la...can spray anytime u wan.

Takkan I go my mechanic shop and pinjam the air gun every week. My mechanic also bengang.

clockwork

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
JB~SIN
If u have your own air gun then ok la...can spray anytime u wan.

Takkan I go my mechanic shop and pinjam the air gun every week. My mechanic also bengang.
hahaha...i always do it in my company....anytime also available....:driver:

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
no la bro i never own a shop i just work at a place with all things available but only the tool in inch not mm.....LOL
Seems like you are dealing with bigger machines... :proud::proud:

P/S - Plan to have a look at my engine bay this weekend to see how's its condition. :biggrin:

intel2800

Oct 6, 2010
Sabah
usually if i go to the car wash shop, i will tell them which part of the engine will gonna be covered, and i'm gonna observe them carefully where they spraying the water around the engine, the once finished wash the engine, make sure you ask the "tukang cuci" to use the air compressor gun to dry out all the water covered on the engine.. and don't forget to ask them to spray air gun bellow the bonnet engine if you have a insulator engine below the bonnet, coz sometimes if the water still not dry out on the insulated, the water will fell on somw of the important engine part and maybe can causing damage on electrical component... that usually my practices la if i wash my engine at the car wash... :smile:

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
hahaha....aerospace company bro....
With bigger air gun too? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

usually if i go to the car wash shop, i will tell them which part of the engine will gonna be covered, and i'm gonna observe them carefully where they spraying the water around the engine, the once finished wash the engine, make sure you ask the "tukang cuci" to use the air compressor gun to dry out all the water covered on the engine.. and don't forget to ask them to spray air gun bellow the bonnet engine if you have a insulator engine below the bonnet, coz sometimes if the water still not dry out on the insulated, the water will fell on somw of the important engine part and maybe can causing damage on electrical component... that usually my practices la if i wash my engine at the car wash... :smile:
Well, I don't really trust them after I saw what happen at the car wash nearby my area. The most also I will ask them to wash the bottom of my ride.

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
damn fast la you guys...below 2 hours can finish already...:congrats:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Garmin Mobile XT In Your Car~ZTH EXCLUSIVE~

DEMO VIDEO ON NOKIA 5800 ...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience