engine slow pickup

tendou

Nov 21, 2009
Klang,Selangor
when my car climb a hill,it very slow even i have use 2nd gear..can give your opinion what i need to do with my engine..thanks

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
aikz tech taikor ...ppl also asking help for solving his problem jek ma ...you straight away shoot *plonk in another high cc engine* ...means nothing to do with his question jek xD ...maybe he juz want some slightly smoother acceleration during climbing hill leh ? =D

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
aikz tech taikor ...ppl also asking help for solving his problem jek ma ...you straight away shoot *plonk in another high cc engine* ...means nothing to do with his question jek xD ...maybe he juz want some slightly smoother acceleration during climbing hill leh ? =D
If clear question sure i will advise...
In this case, i dunno what to say...
If serious answer...
if he does not want to touch his engine then just
change the final drive ratio lor....honda... 4.4--> 4.7 mitsu-- go get a mivec gear box...
if kancil...??? if toyota???? if volvo??? if subaru wrx??? if evoX--> evoXI

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
i using standard engine from charade aura 1.0
Bro
How much you plan to spend?
Anyway try.... use 1st gear first if still cannot then maybe need engine
overhaul or upgrade lor....
Okay?:biggrin:

Last edited:

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
aikz ...you get me wrong bro tech ..i didn't shoot you ..im juz telling you ...with a friendly kind of way ..can't you see there's alot of smileys from me during replying your msg there ? =D

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

well tendou ...charade 1.0 seriously is a too under power engine in additional ..the engine is old too ...even proton 1.3 also considered under power engine =D ...if you have cash ..try send it for overhaul (like e-tech said) ....but i don't think this will solve your problem ...its still a 1.0 afterall =/ ..so you have to bare with that limit of your engine ...

darrengoh89

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
lol tech ...you sounds like im accidently stepped on your tail ...i saw a word *prejudis* from you to me ...btw ..i don't mind ...i asked alot of question ...its not that i never done it ...its because ...i send for check up ..after doing it and costing me a bucks of it ..still the same thing problem ..whatever i asked ..i've done it according to all the forumers replies ...and like i said ..everything still in stock ..its because ..i done it and gain no result ... clear enough ? =) ...sry again ..if i stepped on your tail again ..

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
If clear question sure i will advise...
In this case, i dunno what to say...
If serious answer...
if he does not want to touch his engine then just
change the final drive ratio lor....honda... 4.4--> 4.7 mitsu-- go get a mivec gear box...
if kancil...??? if toyota???? if volvo??? if subaru wrx??? if evoX--> evoXI

Anyway if you can give better advise, pls do so...
Boy, i did not shoot him... you R da 1 SHOOTing me boy....

as 5115 would type... PEACE
+1

stupid/incomplete question will get stupid/general solutions...

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
i using standard engine from charade aura 1.0
Gosh of course lah you have to use 2nd gear -.-". U seen meh people use kancil use 3rd gear go uphill ar? :biggrin:

Bolt on turbo after your overhaul if you can afford, hahaha. Now that should give you the power :driver:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
no wonder i had a funny dream last night :biggrin:

sigh...with a question which is lack of info,what you could expect on the answer?0 replies or general solution=change engine/car...some would start fire on you & the fight begins

look at tendou,he is still consider new in forum & need to learn how to "express" himself.guide him like a senior & zth will be a better place to stay :biggrin:

darren,i could feel your friendly reply,E-tech is just as friendly as u...(look at his smiley,like a MAS stewardess)

erm....peace :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Auto Industry Awards 2012 by Asian Auto ALLIANZ recently took place where 29 marques, both local and international, attended in hopeful anticipation to be recognised and presented with one of 19 awards at the Saujana Hotel in Subang.

<!--more-->The awards were based on the perceived value for each category, with the help of Vehicle...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience