Engine bay:paint,shave,tuck...

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
SORRY...:adore: hope..i'm at the right place that i should post this......

MAZDA.....owner not happy with his car engine bay...after done major overhoul engine,my friend send this car to me for detailing work,and make all my own car work stuck...:banghead:
As usual lets all the pics talk.....:listen::proud::itsme::eviltongue::thrasher:

:nurse:

:vroam:

:banghead:

:stickyman:

So i decide to wash its before engine hang out....:bath:

after....

next..hang out engine...

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Back from send my daughter to school...hemm...before go,she keep looking i,m copy and paste this car pics...and she keep saying something in mandarin...its sound like "Puu mei" something like that...i ask him what that...she don't want me to know...
Ok..continue...more pics...

Engine wiring...

heather pipe...must shave

:hmmmm:

B,cozz no....

This will happen inside...

Now see...my be this owner take this car to rally laa..heee:biggrin:

fuuyooohhh....

check engine...take out intake manifold and find this water jacket at head below I.M start to failed...right time and lucky owner.

Water mark there...

this too...cold start water pipe...will shave

Rally trans.? never mind,... looks how its will see soon...:dontknow:

Last edited:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
HOLY MUDCAKES AND CRUDZILLA BATMAN!!!...Can't wait for the finish pics......subscribed!!!!

Btw, what's in that bottle that you use for cleaning? Diesel? If you don't mind me asking la....

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
:toilet:

PAINT WORK...time to relax ur eyes....:cool:

:ahhhhh::shot::ridinghorse::dancing2::aetsch:

40 ringgit Gun, shoot done... their job..

ENGINE...detailing and paint....

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
This is much more than detailing man....it's a TOTAL MAKEOVER!!!!

Keep 'em coming.....

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
HOLY MUDCAKES AND CRUDZILLA BATMAN!!!...Can't wait for the finish pics......subscribed!!!!

Btw, what's in that bottle that you use for cleaning? Diesel? If you don't mind me asking la....
Of coz i dont mind...even my friend formen also not belive when i say...its 'Daia'.or any powder soap for cloth wash,and sometime also use tandas cleaner one..i will not ever use chemical like carwash use for engine wash...its will blurred aluminium and turn its look like aging right?

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
I'm surprised you don't use Diesel....best fxxxxng dirt/oil/grease/mud stripper and cleaner. If you mean engine degreaser, yes it would stain aluminium and stainless steel if left to dry or not rinsed properly. For what you're doing or going to do, I guess anything would work since you're going for a re-make or re-paint or re-whatever your doing....hahahaha.....

Btw, are you done with the car? If so, how many days did it take? Also interested to know what you did or going to do for those rusted parts. I've got a few of those on mine and would love to know how to best tackle the situation. But most probably won't be removing the parts like you though.....

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
This is much more than detailing man....it's a TOTAL MAKEOVER!!!!

Keep 'em coming.....
make over also can la bro...but for me i like its call 'detailing'...i'm not good in english,but when word says DETAIL,,..for me its must have honest,frankly,love to do...can't in your heart "ahh..owner dont now la..bla..bla..bla lah..ups there know what u do...then..new u work will look DETAILING....hope so.

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
I like that philosophy....just hope the client feels the same and pays you well. Even if he/she doesn't, like you said, it's 'up there' that really matters. If I got more than two thumbs I'll put all of them up.

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm surprised you don't use Diesel....best fxxxxng dirt/oil/grease/mud stripper and cleaner. If you mean engine degreaser, yes it would stain aluminium and stainless steel if left to dry or not rinsed properly. For what you're doing or going to do, I guess anything would work since you're going for a re-make or re-paint or re-whatever your doing....hahahaha.....

Btw, are you done with the car? If so, how many days did it take? Also interested to know what you did or going to do for those rusted parts. I've got a few of those on mine and would love to know how to best tackle the situation. But most probably won't be removing the parts like you though.....
Thanks man...ok lets me settle first tody, my all pics till the last progress stuck... buddy..:top:
Continue....

after cleaning,ready to paint...

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

AFTER sorry no pics before...

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

TRANS detailing polishing...

its no more look like rally trans...hope owner will see its rally trans change to Siti..:smokin:

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
TRANS..detailing and polishing....:smokin:

No more look like rally trans...hope owner will see its change from rally to Siti...

Warehouse or main crossmember,what name is this?..but its ready..:rofl:

Sorry ter double post...ill be delate its later...Continue...
water pipe cold start....shave its...dont want its make trouble..ba bai for water cold start...

Weld

some more water pipe to shave..delated

Engine progress till this...

:vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::eating:

Last edited:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Wah....ran off already ka. Teacher I got a question:

How did you paint the alternator housing without getting the paint into the coil ah? Or did you just clean them only? Looks *almost* brand new to me......

K3N

Nov 7, 2007
Plz tell me how the hell you polished the gearbox....PLZ~~~~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

aiiiyaaaa..... there is some watermelon fruits tumpah in my car.....
now the bau is like bullshit.....

how can i want to remove the bau aarr??

i already use febreeze ... but the bau still in my car.....

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience