emanage tuning and installation

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Wah, so many possibility..? Cam angle sensor or power tr or ecu or socket?? If those things were to spoil, it shouldn't have been spoilt by the map sensor. There are tons of car running on emanage with 3 bar map sensor... They are just fine one road...

Ur tuner don;t seems certain about the problem... And if it really happened caused by the map sensor, why do they continue tuning ur car the other day..?

well, not to condemn, just curious.
Yeah..actually its not bcoz of the e-manage...the real fault is maybe it would be the ecu or something connected to it.eg -the socket etc.if im going to plunk unichip also no use.Something to learn la here..make sure our wiring is in healthy condition before going to attach any piggyback.:idea:For me I think going to standalone is better.I wonder why the tuner doesnt check all this before they install the piggyback...:mad:
However manage to get [email protected] torque at 6000rpm b4 the early cut off activated.:burnout:

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Today second result tuner rs impressive set at 1.1bar....this is just to confirm/detect the error and found out that Martech doesnt connected ground wire to the e-manage n doesnt install boost sensor for application above 1bar...hmmm

Last edited:

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
at last rm2k well spent...ha ha ha...rs impressive is it in subang jaya too??
ye lorrr...750secondhand e-manage with basic harness n injector+180new ignition harness+300 3.5boost sensor+250installation,dyno tuned+200ngk plug irriway+100engine oil.=rm1780:smokin:

rs dyno is at Bdr baru Puchong

Last edited:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
What I meant was the turn turn thing and the jumper setting...

E-manage can support up to 8 cylinders. However, it's just a piggyback to alter the Original ECU mapping by 20%. So, there's a limit what an emanage/piggyback can do. So, bare in mind on the limitation of what e-manage and other piggies can do.

But yes, it can change the ignition timing maps. Just need to set the jumpers according to VTEC setting instead of MAF/Karman(OEM setting).

But if u are talking about the the RPM the Highprofile cams kicks in, i don;t think so.
actually for mivec engine which install emanage, jumper setting of RPM/ignition same as karman air sensor type engine like GSR or evo. jz jumper for fuel mapping is need to use honda b16a setting coz both mivec n vtec use map . for mivec output, u need buy a relay to convert vtec output from (+) emanage to (-) engine. so can can make mivec kick in more early.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

ye lorrr...750secondhand e-manage with basic harness n injector+180new ignition harness+300 3.5boost sensor+250installation,dyno tuned+200ngk plug irriway+100engine oil.=rm1780:smokin:

rs dyno is at Bdr baru Puchong
haha, ground wire:thefinger: after install boost sensor ord past 300 horse!! wah, thats great. mind share ur fuel comsumption?

yuhboyaha

From Facebook
Mar 20, 2010
I am looking to get a an ECU (Preferably performance) ECU for my 2006 Toyota MR-S... RHD, ZZW30, SMT Tranny... Can somebody help me please :adore:

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
actually for mivec engine which install emanage, jumper setting of RPM/ignition same as karman air sensor type engine like GSR or evo. jz jumper for fuel mapping is need to use honda b16a setting coz both mivec n vtec use map . for mivec output, u need buy a relay to convert vtec output from (+) emanage to (-) engine. so can can make mivec kick in more early.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------Yeah correct..

haha, ground wire:thefinger: after install boost sensor ord past 300 horse!! wah, thats great. mind share ur fuel comsumption?
Not connected the ground wire is the culprit...after connect the ground wire can finally tune the engine..my fuel consumption feel very safe at low n mid torque...but at full trhothle smotth sailling until the rpm 7500cutoff.

I am looking to get a an ECU (Preferably performance) ECU for my 2006 Toyota MR-S... RHD, ZZW30, SMT Tranny... Can somebody help me please :adore:
Cheapest feel like standalone is unichip...got many function like standalone have.

now haltech is popular :biggrin:
Here melaka microtech is the most popular.

wat should i say....emanage or m7 em-com......
Same function but better e-manage.

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
TOYOTA new vvti engine computer is very intelligent 1. if u use piggy back to tune, the ecu ll tune back to original setting. coz piggy back is a unit to cheat ecu. for vvti engine better use standalone. i forget gt 1 brand standalone which can control toyota valve timing, means u can advance or retard ur intake cam. can gain alot respond.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Well, MIVEC /VTEC solenoid can always be trigger by any sort of RPM sensor output. RSM is fine. Cheaper option would be Shift light.

Not connected the ground wire is the culprit...after connect the ground wire can finally tune the engine..my fuel consumption feel very safe at low n mid torque...but at full trhothle smotth sailling until the rpm 7500cutoff.

Cheapest feel like standalone is unichip...got many function like standalone have.

Here melaka microtech is the most popular.

Same function but better e-manage.
Well, standalone is about tuners... BTW, haltech is common in KL because there are more and more tuners around. And, the new interface of the haltec platinum series makes tuner's life easy...

TOYOTA new vvti engine computer is very intelligent 1. if u use piggy back to tune, the ecu ll tune back to original setting. coz piggy back is a unit to cheat ecu. for vvti engine better use standalone. i forget gt 1 brand standalone which can control toyota valve timing, means u can advance or retard ur intake cam. can gain alot respond.
So, U are talking about OBD 2... ECU 2????

Motec. Can utilizes the VVTI. But there are alot more brands that's capable of doing so nowadays...

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
if use shift light, vtec/mivec on off in same rpm point. better use vafc, afc neo or emanage coz u can on mivec in 5500 rpm n off 5000rpm. so more smooth power.

did i say OBD2? if u ever install safc in vios, u ll noe wat i means.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
hmm last month just installed brand new emanage with 3 bar. now gatal already want to try to put in mivec and standalone. haltech platinum around 3K rite? aiyah :hmmmm:

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
My active light on my emanage turns red and blinking.Before this its green.Do anybody knows the problem?Got error?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers,

Just something I want to ask here. Most cars comes with s flow exhaust stock. Most people who want to upgrade will change to a straight flow.

But there are aftermarket mufflers that are S-flow as well made by performance brands such as FGK S flow 2.3", Tanabe G power S flow, TRD S flow and so on... I want to ask is there any difference if we change to these aftermarket s flow muffler or is it just for style only? Because it is still s flow and not free flowing.

Anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience