Ecuflash

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
What's a typical price for a flash these days for a JDM and is this a branded product?
I did mine last time (3 years ago) for RM600 - special price for Airtrek club owners. It includes dyno-tuning at Sunway.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah if direct remap/flash into the std ECU, I think now around rm500-750 including like 3-5 dyno runs.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I did mine last time (3 years ago) for RM600 - special price for Airtrek club owners. It includes dyno-tuning at Sunway.
Does the reflash memory remains if battery is dead. My friend did once on his Satria GTi, seems like even changing battery have to keep power to ECU, if not memory is lost.....:hmmmm:

03Airtrek

Aug 3, 2016
AU
Does the reflash memory remains if battery is dead. My friend did once on his Satria GTi, seems like even changing battery have to keep power to ECU, if not memory is lost.....:hmmmm:
No the memory change is permanent.. no battery should not change anything

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Would I be right to say this is a generic map with no further customisation? What would be the typical power increase for a stock Airtrek?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Would I be right to say this is a generic map with no further customisation? What would be the typical power increase for a stock Airtrek?
jdm reflash is direct custom map...depend on hardware installed during the tuning...where tuner will adjust the map to suits current vehicle specification...

unlike most euro with have preset map stage by stage....and usually with some plugin device to enable that....

jdm ecu usually allow for reflash without needing any additional device to be installed for that task.... (anybody with tactrix ob2 cable can do the reflash using freeware tuning application)

but recently device like cobb and ecutek with preset map stage by stage mapping starting to be available for jdm performance car.... still it is similar thing to direct reflash/remap...just made easier for the tuner to plugin and load suitable base map..with minimal adjustment needed... :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone tried to mod a tube from your aircond to enter your airbox b4 the airfilter? denser cold air :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience