Dyno at kuantan

lantistebo

Known Member
May 7, 2006
Hi Guys!! Well i'm just helping my friend to advertise his Workshop... The workshop name is Eastern Avenue Garage... The workshop got DYNO MACHINE (2 wheel only front or rear):burnout:... the service that they provided are:

-General Car Servicing
-Engine Overhaul and Rebuild
-Engine Full Balancing (Dynamic Balancing)
-Installation of Engine Management (SAFC,VAFC,E-MANAGE,MICROTECH,F-CON,etc)
-Tuning on Dyno
-Port and Polish
-Sell new and Used Performance Parts
-Others

If any question u can call the foreman over there directly at:

Location: A1503,Tingkat Bawah, Jalan Tanjung Api, Padang Llang, 25050 Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur.
Telefon: 09-515 6339/ 019-950 8392 (L.K. KIONG):biggrin:

MrSilvia

Known Member
Nov 15, 2006
1malaysia
If any question u can call the foreman over there directly at:

Location: A1503,Tingkat Bawah, Jalan Tanjung Api, Padang Llang, 25050 Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur.
Telefon: 09-515 6339/ 019-950 8392 (L.K. KIONG):biggrin:
where is "Padang Llang"? isit Padang Lalang ah?

lantistebo

Known Member
May 7, 2006
yes, sorry typing error...hehehe... Location: A1503,Tingkat Bawah, Jalan Tanjung Api, Padang Lalang, 25050 Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur.
Telefon: 09-515 6339/ 019-950 8392 (L.K. KIONG)

wlp3110

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
:adore::driver:bump for Eastern Avenue Garage!!:driver::adore:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
i think your friend should dig much more knowledge in order to be a tuner...sorry to say that...i been there b4 to install e-manage at my customer car vtec turbo..lastly take back da car without doing anything after a week the car in his workshop.i call my tuner at sunway and asked if they can tune the car or not,then they said it can be done in an hour....the car is running fine now after been tune at sunway.but can u imagine how the car owner 'berleter' to me after that....i'm not take your friend down,just giving a good advice...sorry again if what i wrote make someone hurt...HAPPY MOTORING...

lantistebo

Known Member
May 7, 2006
proPIPING: Thank u bro for your information.. well i will try to advice my friends about this... sorry for what happen to u and your friends... actually my friends is new in this tuning area, and he still keep learning.. but he is a fast learner.. give him a chance and he will be good.. everybody start from below wright... anyway, thank u again bro for your info...:burnout:

jinkl: they use dynojet..:driver:

lantistebo

Known Member
May 7, 2006
proPIPING: bro, i think u need to tell the whole true story here about your customer car.. actually when u send it to Eastern Avenue Garage the car was in bad condition wright? The car is manual transmission but using auto computer box so the check engine light always on... after that he ask u to give him manual computer box, but then need to wait so long to get it... the car also did not have many sensor and it is leaking so bad to... the car also got other problem.. so now u must understand, if a customer bring a bad condition car and the car is not suitable for tuning or dyno run, off course my friend will not do so until the car is really suitable for tuning or what so ever... And off course u call your tuner at sunway and he said need one hour only to do the car, but when u send the car actually how long does your tuner take to solve the problem? u did not state it there.. please be fair and tell the true story... and i'm sorry if u are offended for what i say and i dont have any intention to make u mad or hurt, but i need to tell the truth so nobody will misunderstand my friend...The Eastern Avenue Garage...

eater_eg6

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2004
east coast
www.geocities.com
hi there .. thanx for lantistebo to promote Eastern Avenue Garage here.. :)

proPIPING, Thanx for ur advice . :) can u tell me b4 ur sunway tuner start to tune ur e-manage .. what they hav do ? i dun think ur tuner just plug in the usb cable n tune it . bcoz the engine check light is ON . So , b4 tune it , have to settle down the engine check light problem first .

u didnt giv me a time to settle the check light problem . u pass me the other ECU (manual) after v have wait about 4 or 5 days , although u have promise me u will take it to me in the second day . after i plug in the manual ecu , got check light again , its MAP sensor . i say need sometime to check it . n u say nvm , will take it back to ur place n check it . den i say ok.

Bro , u din giv me a chance or time to do the work . i apologize if i make u feel any inconvinience n unhappy . If u r free or pass by kuantan , plz drop by n i belanja makan or minum...no prob.. :) piece .. :)

lantistebo

Known Member
May 7, 2006
huakenny: yes, u're 300% wright...:itsme: anyway, bump for saturday morning!

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
I"m one of the Eastern Avenue Garage (EAG) customer too. ... i heard the whole conversation between this proPIPING and eater_eg6 ... during that time .. the proPIPING admitted the car they sent are full of problem ... some more he told the EAG tunner that he also reluctant to bolt on turbo on that civic for that customer ... becoz of the bad condition of the car .... but he said .. he just want the car can move and throw back the car to the customer only .....

The first day he send in the car ... I'm there ... i heard that he promised the EAG tunner will send another ECU to them by the following day ... but ... at last ... he sent after a week .... and he ask the tunner to try see whether can use anot ... if still cannot .. then he will take away the car .....

I just don't understand why this world got this kind of ppl .... in front of ppl say one story ... behind ppl say another story ....

sorry for above statement .... i not mean to flame anyone here .... i just can't stop myself to tell the truth ....

Last edited:

lantistebo

Known Member
May 7, 2006
CSx8213x : Thank u for your statement bro... what car are u using bro?....bump for monday night...

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
lantistebo : Fairlady Z33 and Skyline R33 .... i always hang around at EAG ... heheh ... that why i heard the whole conversation .....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...

does anyone here recommend TRD Suspension Kit...this would be for a MyVi...the kit is being retailed for RM2500...was considering between this, Titan (RM2000) and GAB...please advise and give your personal reviews...

i have used Titan before on my kelisa and loved them...but it was rather hard...sacrificing comfort quite a bit...the goal im hoping to get is to have improved handling with reasonable comfort since the MyVi is not really meant for cornering...just want to improve...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience