dont be lazy - park your car inside the house !

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
this happened 5 minutes ago. i was watching the Liverpool-Inter Milan game til about 530am. i walked to the window just to stretch my legs a bit... then i saw this motor driving very fast with 2 malay guys on it. ( i know they are malay cause i heard them) suddenly the driver jam brake next to my car and shine the torchlight inside.. i immediately opened the window and shouted at them, and then they panicked.. the passenger shined the torchlight at me and they sped off...

so happen today is the first day i park my car outside the house because i reach home late, lazy to open gate... so, my fellow zth brothers, i believe these ppl mark their target cars for quite a while and are just waiting for the chance to act...

Ive read the post where rhys said the people actually jumped inside the house porch to rape the car, but at least if u park inside theres a lower chance anything unfortunate happen cause its more troublesome...

my car is stock standard except for bodykits and my audio system so i doubt they wouldve done anything but to those who have many valuables in the car (meters, gauges, etc etc), take this as a warning...

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
football rocks !!! and saved your ride too :)

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
where's your location ? they also just finish watching the game... 2-0, NICE!! Liverpool saves your day!

Last edited:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Just low profile ur car will be better nowdayz..
coz heard before Fortuna stock standard park inside house and lock with steering lock and alarm arm also can be taken off and somemore the fucker took the car liao lock back the gate.. look like nothing happen... becareful...chaw...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
that must be ALI BABA!

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
after park ur car, must say "close sesame"

tsfatt

Dec 9, 2005
u really lucky, you might be look like Police man. I remember last time my neighbor shout also no use, they just break the screen took away the car player and point the "parang" at him ... so he just only can do is call the police.

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
everyone wants money to enjoy....
ask which youth wants to work under a boss....
all want to become a boss laaa dei !!!...
17,18 and 19 years old.....1st car vios,evo or maybe skyline dei !!........
so what to do......apa lagi curi laaaa

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
haha, football saved your ride! one tip, instead of shouting, activate your car alarm with your car remote ;) sure shock 9 them 1 until pee in pants while running on their kapchai

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have with us a brand new Honda Civic, face lifted to the latest version with this sleek looking bluewish grey colour. We are here to get the car fully protected with Opti-Coat™Pro.

Upon arrival, we did our standard walk around to inspect for any visible damages...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience