Does Wira/Satria/Putra Rear Anti Roll/Sway Bar fits on Proton Persona Elegance

Jbdragster

Oct 22, 2004
Good to All Sifus and Friends,

Im just wondering if Wira/Satria/Putra Rear Anti Roll/Sway Bar can fit on Persona Elegance?
Some say can and some say cannot.But i really need to know because i got some mech says can but for me not quite sure about it.. :confused::confused::confused:

need to find what arb linkage to fit...

Jbdragster

Oct 22, 2004
need to find what arb linkage to fit...

I think this brand instead of Ultra Racing.Can fit to persona or not if i use wira because the dealer have no persona/gen2/waja ARB stock..he said wira can use but i dont believe.

If Wira ones fits then he would not have said no stock for Persona, right?

Careful, the Wira is blood type AB. It can take both types of blood. But doesn't mean other people can take the blood from the Wira

I'm using Satria Neo suspension, Satria GTI rear lower arms, Mivec ARB (now UR), GSR front anti ARB and Wira everything else.

Rojak!

Wazzup guyz .. Just a few things boggling in ma mind about the pros and cons of modding ..

1) Adding body kits/woofers/GT Wing to your car adds on weight, it significantly increases FC or is it not noticeable?

2) I seen a few cars with some crazy front bumpers and GT wings, at an average speed (around 100 kmph) wont it be causing additional drag, rather then providing stability?

3) Modding is definately cool, I see people changing engines (EVO,MIVEC)/ adding turbo to Malaysian...