Does Putra match with Evo2/Mivec Front Bodykit?

Pot78

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Perak
As above that which 1 need minimise mod on putra to able to fit in? If i drop in Evo2 front bodykit do this match with putra overall side and rear view? Any advises N comments r appreciate.

Since i have all parts from evo2 wihtout lips only if not using is a waste. How much nows a day for mirage hood and bumber only either big spot light and small fog light, didn't care since going to cut it to let way for my oil cooler and intercooler piping. Those 2nd generation mivec bumber can fit to putra o not? Thank you.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Most of it is plug and play...
Remember.. its illegal..
Raya coming.. becareful...

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
for evo2, the mudguards need to modify to fit the headlamps. if its mivec bonnet, then u need to reweld the bonnet latch slightly lower. mivec bumper direct fit.

u driving a putra?? come join us at putra.proboards54.com and u can see for urself which one u like best then only decide :)

pupain

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
hello all. need advice i just install a mivec hood on ma putra
but the a gap between the hood and ma putra fander on both side
its not even how can i correct them ooh and how do u guys lift the hood higer on the top side?thanks in advance :)

avaultz

Known Member
Apr 7, 2006
for evo2, the mudguards need to modify to fit the headlamps. if its mivec bonnet, then u need to reweld the bonnet latch slightly lower. mivec bumper direct fit.

u driving a putra?? come join us at putra.proboards54.com and u can see for urself which one u like best then only decide :)

should promote him to put VID instead... XD lolz

look more "yeng" ma... haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm planning dump in a 4g93 block into my current 1.6 mivec. At the mean time, should i remain my current mivec gear box or change to 4g93 gear box for better performance?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience