DIY - Soundproofing the FIREWALL !!!

zane222

Dec 18, 2003
If you want to block the sound in to the CAbin then you need to stick the whole fire wall la... but the cooling coil is attatched to the fire wall mah.... unless you want to refill the guess again...else please do not touch it la... so that part you cannot stick la... also it cover quite huge part ma.... so not that perfect la..

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
zane i`m sorry if i`m stupid but what is that cooling coil that your are refering to what model car ? i`m damn blurr la from the outside i didn`t even see a cooling coil i onli see a compressor ....

zane222

Dec 18, 2003
I mean the passenger seat.... there is a drawer infront... after you took off the drawer... you will see air cond... cooling coil...with the blower...

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
oh icic
thanks man i tot there is a motor for blowing the cold air into the ac vents

kevyeoh

Known Member
Nov 15, 2004
anyone got the steps on how to remove the wira dashboard?
the pics at this thread...showing the dashboard already remove... does anyone have a pic with arrows pointed on the location to start removing the dashboard?

thanks a million !

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
don`t play around with this .... outside workman ship removing the dash is 200+ so i don`t thinks its a worth .....

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
The car in the photo was a kelisa i guess.
Me did my soudfroof also. but only on front floor til half of the firewall.
Tried to disamble the dash but stopped it halfway after realised it was not a simple job!:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience