DIY Honda ECU Repairs- P30 P08 P27

spawn

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
Hi there e-tech,
i have a problem with a p30 ecu,my problem is....after running the car for at least 2 hours,my car will stop by it self n the engine check won't go off,already check the fuel pump wiring,main relay etc n it's ok,no problem with it,use the jumper n jump it,check light will stay only n it won't go off or blink,I have to wait until my ecu is warm off then can start the car back as normal but only can use that ecu for 1 hour plus or 2 hour....after that .....my car won't start....I have check with some friends n they told me its my ecu problem......

Thanks

Last edited:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Hi there e-tech,
i have a problem with a p30 ecu,my problem is....after running the car for at least 2 hours,my car will stop by it self n the engine check won't go off,already check the fuel pump wiring,main relay etc n it's ok,no problem with it,use the jumper n jump it,check light will stay only n it won't go off or blink,I have to wait until my ecu is warm off then can start the car back as normal but only can use that ecu for 1 hour plus or 2 hour....after that .....my car won't start....I have check with some friends n they told me its my ecu problem......

Thanks
The aluminium capacitors (7pcs) need to be change.
Then is still cannot the IC17 needs to be replace....

Ok?

spawn

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
The aluminium capacitors (7pcs) need to be change.
Then is still cannot the IC17 needs to be replace....

Ok?
Can u quote the price for the 7 pcs of capacitors....n the ic17 include postage....to kl

thanks

fazrul80

Apr 18, 2013
kedah
hello bro e-tech... I'm a newbie.. Sorry to ask...my ECU also P27-T00 but i use for AT car...i must for a long time before the CEL goes off... >>> http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...eg-1-6-sohc-repair-report.html#post1064321325
i want to ask about both of the small BLUE capacitor..(Tantalum Capacitors)..
What is the value of that BLUE capacitor.. i can't see mine coz the value is gone.... Another is about the 3 leg black capacitor the no. is D1779... i can't get it at my place.. anyway I'm from alor setar...Can i buy it from u??

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

hello bro e-tech... I'm a newbie.. Sorry to ask...my ECU also P27-T00 but i use for AT car...i must for a long time before the CEL goes off... >>> http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...post1064321325
i want to ask about both of the small BLUE capacitor..(C16 & C17)..
What is the value of that BLUE capacitor.. i can't see mine coz the value is gone.... Another is about the 3 leg black capacitor (Q3 E) the no. is D1779... i can't get it at my place.. anyway I'm from alor setar...Can i buy it from u??

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Fazrul...
1uF 35v tantalum (marked "1 ... 35" and blue w/+ mark)

D1779=D1780=C2785

_firecracker

May 25, 2013
Charlotte NC
Have a look at this....
This ECU has a code 14, I swap the ECU and I am fine, there seems to be some water damage around the board but a lot of the transistors are hard to find.

I looked at your schematic earlier and noticed Q45 is part of the IACV components, it does not look bad. Can you tell me if any of the damaged parts have to do with IACV

Attachments

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
This ECU has a code 14, I swap the ECU and I am fine, there seems to be some water damage around the board but a lot of the transistors are hard to find.

I looked at your schematic earlier and noticed Q45 is part of the IACV components, it does not look bad. Can you tell me if any of the damaged parts have to do with IACV
Hi...
Your ecu still looks good.
Change the 8 pcs of capacitors should solve your problem.
Tq

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone here got a weber for sell?? finding 40 or 36 DCNF or 40 DCOE .....
need it ...if got tell me....keke....thx anywhere ...!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience