DIY heat shield For Air filter

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
1.use ruler to mansure 3 Ager plus 1 mansurement for the top to close up the cai to mean " LJ " <----this 3 angle,the mansurement for the top is just to close connected/close the 3 pcs of alcalic

2.go to advertising shop buy 4pcs of transparent Alcalic
.3for making the shield
.1for the top

how to stick up the alcalic togather?
just easy put the alcalic as "LJ" ship that you need apply coloform on every corner then it will stick up,more information about conneted the alcalic can ask for the advertising shop feller

3.make sure your mansurement ngam ngam..Happy DIYing
this is the picture that i do for my previouse can hope can help

alot of ppl will ask if close like this where did the air came from??
good answer for waja u no need headache coz that is already have a original cai from

for wira also no need to worry coz the cai just inside the margut on your left "when u look at your engine bay" that means no need to worry that no air come in,that fresh air is alwasy coming in

Happy DIYing

platipus_85

Apr 29, 2005
ths alcalic that u use is the same as pespex ke?it doesnt melt ke?o it has a different grade?nice wok there:shocked:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
no worry wont melt,just looking for pespex/alcalic 3mm,tell the boss u need the one that able stand for heat,actualy that part is not really that hot the temperature still unable to melt the alcalic no worry

platipus_85

Apr 29, 2005
coz i have prevoiusly use the perspex but i use solder machine to make hole on the perspex,but thats the thin one la,n sumore direct heat given,if in car engine bay i think shud be ok:_: ..u fabricate it urself or ask the kedai tampal for u?

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
no worry wont melt,let's see carefully actualy my previouse one i use heat mechine to bend to "LJ" ship means all from 1 pcs..coz i have close friend own a advertising signboard shop one...

but normaly ppl dont have or dont know any one sure kenal charge kao kao that why i advise they use 3 pcs to stick

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
nic job man...hopefully it wont melt...

free bump...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guy! im still new in Motorsport.

i have own a free throttle body s90 (62mm) for 4g13 i have a several question :-

1) what the benefits of using this TB?

2) can i use this TB with original OEM intake? how?

3) Any setting i need to do ? what?

help me with your experiences please! thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience