DIY - Fitting a magnetic latch to GTi coin box

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by InitialD@Oct 25 2004, 21:39
Zeroed, how does a boast controller look like? The basic concept is to use a magnet on one side and a metalic material ( washer ) which will be attracted to the magnet.

The hard part is finding something to hold the magnet in place.
yes, do u mind to show ur boost controller which i never see before.....

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I dont have a boost controller or turbo engine la... just that when I removed the box I thought how well the space would fit a boost controller. :D

Boost controller many types ler, some has displays to be mounted on the dashboard/console with variable settings while some others are just like switches on a box with a few fixed settings only. The cheapest mechanical ones are mounted inside the engine bay la. :)

I think theres another way to keep the box closed... you can thicken the bumps at the side of the box which clicks with another bump on the dashboard to keep it in place. I dont know what is the proper term for the bumps.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my brake got sound when i didn step on it..erm..i just change to l2 brake disc rotor and caliper. got some eeeeeeee sound when my car running...but when i apply brake, even just a little, the brake wont sound anymore..anyone know y?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience