DIY Engine Oil Change

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
i din throw de oil... it is illegal n will harm de environment... i send to my mech... they will keep it as there will be ppl coming to collect from the mech for a price...

engine flush process?? nothing special la..

to do a proper engine flush... u need to flush 2-3 times at least with clean engine oil... for me... 1st pour a bottle of flush fluid into ur already dirty engine oil... let ur engine run for 20mins... then drain it... pour in new engine oil... n pour in again new flush fluid.. n run ur engine for bout 10-15mins... repeat this process until de oil drained is clean enough... u will need about 12liters of oil for this(according to some SC).... use cheap engine oil for flushing will do...

lastly pour in ur engine oil n top up to de level necessary... hope dat helps..

Last edited:

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
hey guan...thx for ure info..and i wanna know also that how to take out the spark plug?i wan change that also leh....and....where to get the wrench to open the old oil filter..?

sorry bro..i am driving a CLK....same step as u show here rite?

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
ok.. one by one...

oil change n flush... ok... if ur CLK is produced by Perodua... then its same steps n procedures... but if ur CLK is produced by Mercedes... then i would recommend u to send back to the authorised SC.... i heard it is diff to service a Merc...

for spark plug, get de spark plug wrench from hardware shop or sparepart shop... make sure u tell them ur car model as diff car model got diff size...

oil filter wrench - can get from hardware shop or acc. shop... shoping mall also got... got a few types... i use de cheapest.. hehe...

air twister - made of 3" PC fan blade... center part cut a hole to eliminate unnecessary air restriction... stuff into de rampipe... u may use double sided tape (foam type) to secure it if it is loose...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The increasing numbers of hybrid vehicles on public roads is a blessing but that also increases the chances of one being involved in an accident and if mishandled during rescue efforts, the high voltage electrical system could bring about further peril instead.

With that in mind, Honda Malaysia recently brought together selected government agencies for a safety talk on the subject of handling and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience