Did any car owners install Utra racing??

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
wondering if there any car owners install any of the products from ultra racing (chasis tuning)??any differences or improvements of handling?? i just only install front strut bar 4 point and rear anti roll bar on my 03 kancil..havent't test and see the diff yet..

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
i got put 4 point stabilizer bar n fender bar 3 point. damn satisfy. feel chassis more " Ketat " in corner n uneven road. money worth product. soon im gonna put full package for my wira. :driver::love::driver::love::driver::love::burnout:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
o..w..so nice,haiz,i think i will get the full package too later ...have to save$$ 1st

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
ive read tons of testimonials,revies from hypertune and other mags,and also friends who already installed their product...everbody says the same thing :top:

im saving money for the full package....!

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
u bought it 1st, then ask for owner's testimonials? shud be the other way round la :P

yes, installed fender, front, rear 3 point, made a big diff to a soft body car like the saga/iswara

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
yea..feel abit diff during cornering,more confidence definitely during higher speed

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
yea..feel abit diff during cornering,more confidence definitely during higher speed
It also can save your life,last time i saw one Mira bang the tree(slip during raining)..

The 4 point contruction very2 hold your engine compartment and reduce the impact from directly go to you..

But don't do this purposelyla,maybe a kind of luck also..:biggrin:

AZRacing

6,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2008
i felt the most difference with Front bar, Fender bar, anti-roll bar, and also the front lower arm bar...the rest did not feel much...hehe...i only need the undercarriage side bars to complete it...

i would seriously recommend not to install all the bars 1 shot...coz if you do it that way...you will not feel which bar is helping the most....

i am having UR promo until end of this month...need any bar do PM me...:adore::biggrin:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
i felt the most difference with Front bar, Fender bar, anti-roll bar, and also the front lower arm bar...the rest did not feel much...hehe...i only need the undercarriage side bars to complete it...

i would seriously recommend not to install all the bars 1 shot...coz if you do it that way...you will not feel which bar is helping the most....

i am having UR promo until end of this month...need any bar do PM me...:adore::biggrin:
honest seller :driver:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

heheh :top:

Maybe youve got a good point...should do 1 by 1...u know the bars underneath the car(not sure its actuall name)what if in the event you go over a hump and it hits the bar hard enough...can it cause damage to the chasis?somehow twist the body?

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
thanks bro....i always do my best:proud:
when is my free bar coming? :biggrin: haha jk

gud luck with the bizness

On topic (hehe): for those of u having doubts with these bars, fear not, the money is well spent and honestly of all the things ive done, these bars give me the biggest results (with a soft frame like the iswara/saga :P) for relatively small amount i paid, good bang for the buck

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
yeah..im very satisfied..will install one by one,one bar every month,so dont feel the pain if install all together,hey AZRacing,u selling UR products?? where?