DelSol: Its all bout the SOUL.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Epic job bro!!!

If I'm the owner, I just gave to car to you w/o batting an eye! because I know she'll be taken care off very well

jespercesc

Known Member
Feb 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
If your delsol is in good running condition, it is a waste to sell it of as it is like selling your soul away.

Dude, last time i young ciku only when you were awesomely active. And indeed it has been ages. Last time i read ur DIY adventures, still virgin boy. Now sudah kahwin d lor.

This was indeed a challenge. Unfortunately the final part may not even be up. SD card corrupt at wrong timing. I am still hanging on to the hope it can be restored but it seems bleak.

The owner is gonna be selling this car off. He just got a brand spanking new Jazz hybrid.
After all of your hard work, he is going to sell it? :confused:

dieung

Sep 16, 2009
Sarawak
This really a great topic. Thanks for the sharing. Learn a lot of things how to take care our ride. Thanks bro.

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Epic job bro!!!

If I'm the owner, I just gave to car to you w/o batting an eye! because I know she'll be taken care off very well
Hehe, I wished he did. But he is going to sell it off as a 2 door 2 seater car is no longer suitable for a almost 30 year old uncle. I call him uncle but actually he is the same age as me.

After all of your hard work, he is going to sell it? :confused:
It was expected. He has plans to sell it for awhile already but never got to doing it cause of the car condition as well as his schedule.

This really a great topic. Thanks for the sharing. Learn a lot of things how to take care our ride. Thanks bro.
Thanks for the compliment. Wished I could retrieve back those photos for the final part. Lots more epicness and things to learn. This is a car forum so I know at least 95% of the people here loves their car.

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee

Eh be careful u stepped on najib's face..... Later ull get sued...:itsme:

nicky5

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
ipoh ..
You got a expert effort here, I must say truly I admire your patience and knowledge on restoring this ride. I've just got myself the same model and I'm wondering if you do for living too?

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003

Eh be careful u stepped on najib's face..... Later ull get sued...:itsme:
Ehhh... he and his hamsap face is peeping from below me k.....

You got a expert effort here, I must say truly I admire your patience and knowledge on restoring this ride. I've just got myself the same model and I'm wondering if you do for living too?
I am doing this part time as side income. You can find my contact number in my signature and blog as well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

let me start a thread
to all Brothers and Sisters

what we should upgrade for our engine and become a more power. U all can give ur solution or opinion of how to make a car faster with low budget or more expert modification. It is better we suggest for the NA engine, this is because turbo engine is too power already.... :tee:

Let me start for the 1st stage modification of the NA engine

1. ) Changing the ekzos system. (It will be cost u about 300-800) depend on the brand we choose...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience