Datsun 510 Talk.

triple_ess

Sep 18, 2007
Hi semua...

saya org baru tp pnh menggunakan triple sss a.k.a 510 tahun 1971 tp skrg nie keta tu tersadai gara2 valve cam bengkok...skrg nie nak revive balik keta tu...soklannya :-

1. ada x lagi enjin asal (skali dgn ori twin SU carb) ?
2. suspension blkg dia cpt lembut..blh ke sumbat spring sport cap ayam atau hukum wajib cari yg branded ?
3. ada mekanik x yg mmg otai dlm restore 510 ?

toolman

Known Member
Jul 20, 2004
510 parts

hi guys,

i still have these parts for sale..

extra complete 4 doors (maybe even more)
r180 lsd axle, 2 x normal r180 axle
2 x long nose L-series gearboxes
1 sets of original twin carburators
rebuilt rear crossmember
whole bunch of steering components
extra front and rear windscreen
used rear lights
rear bonnet
extra grilles, trims etc

all for 1.5k

14in rwd offset dished 3 piece rims with tyres extra RM800.00
[COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]honda [/FONT][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]prelude[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] 2.0 twin carburators extra rm300.00

012-2962707

dreamers_vault

Known Member
May 15, 2006
haluuu....new 510 owner in da house~! hehe

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Congratulations for being an owner of the legendary 510 !.

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Hello there!,

This "Datsun 510 Talk" has been around for almost 2 years now and I have seen some increased activities in postings and as well as actual presence of 510's being driven on the roads, also seen some 510's at workshops under-going various stages of restorations but the actual number of declared owners are very vague and not counted. Would it be a good idea to encourage all 510 owners in Malaysia to come in here and declare themselves and talk about their passion on "common grounds"?. So if you know of someone who owns a 510, please let that person know we have a 510 community here and get them to join us, let's spread the word around and get them in here and get started.

For a while I used to own two 510's and because of the limited parking space in the house I very reluctantly sold off one, I still have the other. Share your passion and care to talk about your's?.

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
i'm searching one. where can i get it? its gona be my project car. anyone who have information please inform me. my phone num-0197689987

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
Bro's, Just came back frm KB. Drove back with 2 units of 510. Anyone keen to play with this car please let me know. Got friends there can find for you!

hellboy69

Known Member
Aug 19, 2008
Bro's, Just came back frm KB. Drove back with 2 units of 510. Anyone keen to play with this car please let me know. Got friends there can find for you!
fuyooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
two at once?!!!
very lucky lorh..:mad:

balik cuti neh nak tengok...
hahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!
dont forget that sr20 lying at the workshop floor..:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

something happened to my air-cond today (first day of chinese new year somemore)

nos purge happened :lol:

no lar, my freon gas leaked from the air-cond canister
just wondering if i were to have tighten back the nut that i loosen (the source of the freon purge)
and refilled the air-cond gas, is there any side effects
and if i were to replace the gas canister
how much would it cost worr?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience