Dashboard meter for wira

ecldave

Jan 23, 2005
Selangor
Visit site
Hello all,

I'm relatively new to this forum, so i hope u guys can give me some guidance & advice. I'm currently driving a 4yrs wira 1.3 a/b, & as u guys know the 1.3 does not have any rpm meter. :( Not only that, recently my water temp meter not working anymore, so don't even know my water temp in good condition or not. <_<

Thinking of changing the whole dashboard meter, but i dunno should i go for the lancer meter or proton 1.6/gti meter. Coz i kinda like the gti meter. :D Can anyone give me some advise? As I know the lancer meter goes well wit the lancer dashboard while the proton meter wit proton dashboad. If i go for lancer meter, i will hav to change to lancer d/b liao, & i think its quite diff. to get a good & nice condition of lancer d/b rite... But if stick back wit my proton d/b, then i can just get any proton meter rite? Correct me if i'm wrong. And how much does this things cost?

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
IMHO take the 1.8 meter console

Not many OEM meter consoles have a speedo which tops out at 260 km/h.... ^_^

cheers

lansi

Feb 1, 2005
Originally posted by ecldave@Jan 31 2005, 16:41
Hello all,

I'm relatively new to this forum, so i hope u guys can give me some guidance & advice. I'm currently driving a 4yrs wira 1.3 a/b, & as u guys know the 1.3 does not have any rpm meter. :( Not only that, recently my water temp meter not working anymore, so don't even know my water temp in good condition or not. <_<

Thinking of changing the whole dashboard meter, but i dunno should i go for the lancer meter or proton 1.6/gti meter. Coz i kinda like the gti meter. :D Can anyone give me some advise? As I know the lancer meter goes well wit the lancer dashboard while the proton meter wit proton dashboad. If i go for lancer meter, i will hav to change to lancer d/b liao, & i think its quite diff. to get a good & nice condition of lancer d/b rite... But if stick back wit my proton d/b, then i can just get any proton meter rite? Correct me if i'm wrong. And how much does this things cost?
you can still fit lancer meter to wira oem dashboard dude, but it leave a little gap at the top corner, not that noticeable lar..

in term of quality.. I'll go for lancer although its 2nd hand item, coz proton item is unreliable although its new especially the fuel and temperature meter..

ecldave

Jan 23, 2005
Selangor
Visit site
Oic..I also think that lancer stuff r more reliable than proton. But sometimes its depends on luck also loh. B)

Anyway, how much does the whole set lancer dashboard including meter will cost?? How many types of lancer d/b r there in the market? evo/gsr,etc? Any recommend which h/c shops around subang/pj area can get nice n reliable dashboard ah? thx guys!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All arguments big and petty always have two sides to the story. One might say one thing and the other another, it's a tough call for the on-looker to judge which party is actually right. In the corporate world, media statements and creative PR spins replace the name calling and denying that we as individuals so often partake in. Most corporations are, after all, headed by some of the most egoistic, empty...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience