Dangerous and Death roads

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Approached dy, but you know Majlis how they work lah! Even overgrown tree ask to cut, they send someone survey then no more news.....d*mn

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Yup, true, but the idiot drivers making them into death roads......:banghead:
Means ulu yam lots of idiots using that road :rofl:
Also I would say Name as dangerous road and not known...

Karak maybe the going downhill stretch is dangerous.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Personally, I don't think they are "death roads", I think just there are too many irresponsible drivers. Drive so fast for what? Housing area mah. I don't mean sound rude or arrogant, but accidents are caused by the driver, not the road.

Just like Jln Bakri in Muar. Voted as one of the most dangerous roads in Malaysia by some Chinese newspaper. My hometown is there and I have used that road thousands of times.

- I know there are idiotic motorcyclists that pop out from no where.
- I know there are stupid buses that stop whenever they want.
- I know there are tonnes of heavy vehicles there.
- I know there are loads of kids playing by the longkang next to the road.

So just be careful and don't drive like a moron la. Drive slow and be extremely aware of your surrounding. That's it.

:P
U are right on that part.

But what i mean here is to becareful over this accident prone road (many). At least 2 or 3 times a week sure got an accident on that road.

especially near my area.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
U are right on that part.

But what i mean here is to becareful over this accident prone road (many). At least 2 or 3 times a week sure got an accident on that road.

especially near my area.
That place must be a heaven for tow-truck guys.....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
speedbump if in housing area try ask majlis perbandaran....if not,just gather nearby neighbours and collect sahring money to build one...i think 1hump only cost around rm200-300...and make tall big n squarish hump if possible...so those speed demon will slow like turtle scared rim bengkok... :thefinger:
That in bold I totally do not agree! Take it from a person who had been living in a city like that where people just build speed bumps as they wish, really2 annoying as they're built without any standards at all and built every where when ever there's a housing complex. One can be just a few short meters away from each other, really damn annoying. Don't take me wrong I'm ok if they're built properly like in Malaysia, but to let every one built their own, sorry a big no from me.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That in bold I totally do not agree! Take it from a person who had been living in a city like that where people just build speed bumps as they wish, really2 annoying as they're built without any standards at all and built every where when ever there's a housing complex. One can be just a few short meters away from each other, really damn annoying. Don't take me wrong I'm ok if they're built properly like in Malaysia, but to let every one built their own, sorry a big no from me.
Damn right man. My taman alone to get out from here I have to pass 6 bloody bumps. Can't drive bone crushing suspension cars anywhere these days. :biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
worst are those road bumps are made without marking. The poor unsuspected drivers with lowered cars would just bulldozed the bumps.....

Leaving scrapes and paints of their bodykit on the bump....Other would damage the bumper, or causing bumper misallignment...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Damn right man. My taman alone to get out from here I have to pass 6 bloody bumps. Can't drive bone crushing suspension cars anywhere these days. :biggrin:
Same mah! my area also and as I mentioned only my road don't have, but actually we want because of a few motor cycle and some cars always speeding and there are cases of snatch thieves....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

worst are those road bumps are made without marking. The poor unsuspected drivers with lowered cars would just bulldozed the bumps.....

Leaving scrapes and paints of their bodykit on the bump....Other would damage the bumper, or causing bumper misallignment...
If done by authorities then will have marking. Sendiri one sure not standardized.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Totally agree man...I hate those self-made bumps....damn annoying...they are quite high and yet so small....totally bone crushing moment when I pass by them with kelisa.

Had to go real slow and I think those bigger cars behind like camry and etcs will be thinking wtf a kelisa driving like as though the suspension is RM10K :rofl:

Not the price, is the discomfort :rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Totally agree man...I hate those self-made bumps....damn annoying...they are quite high and yet so small....totally bone crushing moment when I pass by them with kelisa.

Had to go real slow and I think those bigger cars behind like camry and etcs will be thinking wtf a kelisa driving like as though the suspension is RM10K :rofl:

Not the price, is the discomfort :rofl:
Get a VR, made for rally, sure can clear those bumps......:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Get a VR, made for rally, sure can clear those bumps......:biggrin:
But with stiff suspension even can clear also have to go slow wor...damn bone crushing feel haha!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu,

i planning to send my engine for full balancing but i don have any idea who and where to send it.I heard there is 1 in damansara but im not sure abt it. Any other recommend reputated machinery shop can do this in kl? how much would they charge?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience