TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

D1 Grand Prix Malaysia - The Preview and SS0 5 Dot 5 - | Night |
Bukit Jalil Stadium Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia

Images by: Mazranz & Andy Goh
Words: R3

A record number of over 25,000 spectators witnessed what could possibly be Malaysian motorsports history in the making as the 05/06 Street Shoot-Out Championships drew to a climatic conclusion here at the Stadium Nasional Bukit Jalil on Saturday.

The event attracted the biggest number of competitors ever in both Time Attack and Drift Attack categories and also played host to two of the most prominent figures in the sport of drifting, Keiichi Tsuchiya and Yasuyuki Kazama from the D1 Professional Drift Grand Prix Series (D1GP), a first for Malaysia and South East Asia

But the real crowd puller was the drift attack finals held later in the day. Official D1GP judge Keiichi Tsuchiya, who is widely respected as the "Drift King", and 2005 D1GP Champion Yasuyuki Kazama started proceedings with demonstration runs.

Tsuchiya drove R3's own specially-prepared R3 Waja DSpec, drifting it around the bespoke course at speeds of up to 140kmh. Kazama also demonstrated his signature "wakuwaku" or rodeo drift technique, half-straddling the driver's side door whilst doing donuts and figure of eights in a Nissan Silvia S15 at up to 80kmh..

Images by: Mazranz

More Images Below:

ProTiara

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
Shah Alam
owhhhh...my godness!!!damn tsuchiya make me fell gay. :_: heheheeheh... no la juz kidding!neway lil bit dispointed bout chickz.not too hot laa.... :shades_smile:

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
new D1GP malaysia(S.S.O.) coming liao ma 11 march 2006 shah alam

devilman

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
drift king + fantastic car + hot and sexy gal can c in ZTH!!!make us feel HAPPY always!!!!

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
another drift even i missed to watch :sad_smile: always watch drift videos on my computer but never had the chance to be the live spectator of one drift event :X-: anyways, nice photos tom.. :regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, apreciate your comment should i or should i not to transplant this engine based on the spec below:

current ride : kelisa
cc 1000
spec : 55 bhp
max output 40.5KW / 5200rpm
Max.torque 88.3 Nm / 3600rpm

to

daihatsu engine L700
cc 660T
spec : 64 bhp
Max. output:(47 kW) @ 6400 rpm
Max. torque:107.0 Nm @ 3600 rpm

1. i was thinking whether is it worth me to convert from 1000cc to 660T?
some say that L700 pick up is more but top speed die ..im not sure how to read this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience