Could this be the New 2010 Proton Saga?

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

These pictures are taken during a LG design event, which objectives are unclear and been circulating via emails.<B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B>

From what we can see, the "Saga" sedan has a longer wheelbase and a fresh overall totally differing it from the current 20 years old Proton Saga/Iswara/LMST. The chassis may be based on the newly launched Proton Persona.

There's also the new front grill and bigger modern headlights which do look like they're directly plucked off the Toyota Altezza for the mock up.

Could this be the direction of where Proton is heading for the next Saga?

Source: Chain emails

rusifiz

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
kl-sban
www.fgsn9.com
this picture is the photoshopped version.. where it got a headlight..
the original version only got white color on the headlight area..
based on few other spy pictures, it looks more like a savvy sedan..

if it is a saga replacement, I would only hope that the price is still cheap and the most important thing, it should be fuel injected instead of prehistoric carburator..

just my 2 cents.. ^_^

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the New 2010 Proton Saga?

hahaha......by the time it is year 2010, the company might have folded...

A

Aikawazzz

How many litres will this thing be? Looks abit like audi from the back though... lol~

edwin_tan

Feb 26, 2006
from the back looks like a vios to me....the rear bonet...the door........this is a photoshop stuff.....the headlight have unexplained reflections...looks like it come from an altezza.....

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
yea.. spot on... vios rear.

well.. one thing for sure, there isn't much afford put in designing the car... itz all plucked out of other car designs and mixed em up.. voila. a "new" car.

sooner or later, we'll be competing with china interms of being the #1 copycat.

JaSON5878

Known Member
May 21, 2006
it is Iswara replacement
launch early 2008.

1.3 campro engine with lighter body..
expected soem power.

Price should be same as current Iswara..if not Proton hard to sell this model.
Setup more to family car....should be around 30K++

Suspension design from savvy..but tuning a bit different.

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site

These pictures are taken during a LG design event, which objectives are unclear and been circulating via emails.

From what we can see, the "Saga" sedan has a longer wheelbase and a fresh overall totally differing it from the current 20 years old Proton Saga/Iswara/LMST. The chassis may be based on the newly launched Proton Persona.

There's also the new front grill and bigger modern headlights which do look like they're directly plucked off the Toyota Altezza for the mock up.

Could this be the direction of where Proton is heading for the next Saga?

Source: Chain emails
not bad..
sell la below 30K. :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have the folowing problem. I have bouth the alarm a cupple jears ago.(4jears) at a dealer in holland. it was installed in a old corsa.(wife's car) when the car went to the junkjard i removed the alarm.
In this time i moved to a diverend house. so the original box and munual where trown away by my wife!:banghead:

I whent back to the dealer for a new manual so i could install it in my own car. unfurtuntly the dealer dousn't exist anymore.:mad:

I tride to find the manufacter of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience