Continental MC6 vs Falken FK510 vs Continental ExtremeContactSport

Which would you go for?

• Continental MaxContact 6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ProBaby

Jul 31, 2018
Hi everyone. Sorry for the late reply as I've been really busy.....

I made up my mind and bought Continental ExtremeContact Sport 235/35/19. The price for Falken FK510 and Conti ECS are not too far apart hence i rather pay the extra bucks for Continental. No regret. Although the sidewall is slightly soft, especially in town driving, the steering is giving very good feedback on highway.

If you are considering any of the 3 models, go for Continental ECS.

Reactions: 6UE5t

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

I made up my mind and bought Continental ExtremeContact Sport 235/35/19. The price for Falken FK510 and Conti ECS are not too far apart hence i rather pay the extra bucks for Continental. No regret. Although the sidewall is slightly soft, especially in town driving, the steering is giving very good feedback on highway.

How much did you pay for that and how much you got for the FK510?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

If price is close sure take Conti loh. ECS is new addition to Conti Max performance category, same like their CSC6

ProBaby

Jul 31, 2018
The price that I paid was 800 per piece for Continental ECS while Falken FK510 is close to 680-700 depending on the payment mode. So I topup about 240 for a pair to get Continental.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The price that I paid was 800 per piece for Continental ECS while Falken FK510 is close to 680-700 depending on the payment mode. So I topup about 240 for a pair to get Continental.
That seems to be pretty decent price for the ECS, please share where you got them.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus i need some opinion,

whenever im driving through a corner(not those tight corner, maybe like 120 degree bengkok abit d road) at 100kmh, my front wheels will straighten back on its own whist im trying to steer left, meaning my wheels will straighten whilst steering is senget to d left.

im kinda concerned coz its so darn dangerous especially driving on highway when normal speed is 100kmh+ and d road is not 180 degree straight...

**FYI, i just had my power steering rack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience