Conditioned C.A. I. Reserve

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
ok.. latest photos are up.. check the last 2 photos: http://drexchan.fotopic.net/c980297.html

Basically, re-wrapped the whole corrugated tube, connect it directly to the blower motor cooling vent, found and used another source of cold air to cool down the motor.

Now, it runs full time as long as the a/c is running. Lesser/weaker wissle sound.

dareMAX

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
RAMD
Bravo and good job you got there. I been thinking this method since I got my satria. But my idea was a bit more complicated then what you have. I also dunno how my brain come out so many extras things. Huh!:confused_smile:

Anyway back to the topic, my idea was having a Tank/Servo from materials can keep cool that might store more cooler air before going into the box. Also a switch to control the Air going in or lock it. The best I see is fit was manual Boost controller from TRUST/GReedy, but too expensive oledi. Why TRUST/GReedy manual Boost Controller, because they got a bigger inner diameter hoses. Bigger hole more air. Currently I saw one merchant here zth (forgot his name) selling manual boost controller also RM128 or 138. That unit can be use but too small for the hose.

Last edited:

dareMAX

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
RAMD
I been thinking using a OCT since it was made of Steel/Aluminium.

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
great diy man... really respect you guys... currently i'm using open pod so this project is difficult for me...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Put your hands up if you’re proud to be Malaysian. Here's a shot of the locally assembled version. The 16<sup>th</sup> unit of the ST1 has been spotted on local roads. A fellow Zerotohundred.com forumer managed to catch some shots of the local copy soon after it was done. No idea though on what the base model was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience