Coming Soon: Speed-D's 9sec R32 GTR

rev

Nov 14, 2003
before this R32 going to sepang drag race ,they do dyno at Dmt the house power is only 5xx at wheel ,,ha.ha. fast ley,,

maxxis tyre. 5xx hp..10sec ...with aircon whitout lighten..
F-con Vpro ..!!!!! B) B)

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
topui.. wuts dori dori?

donut, come to think of it... u never know .. they might have a secret high performance part hidden in the market that the skyline went.. :D :P

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
yeha true also but still i'm okie with the way they do it. dont' fierce but fast.

rev : hey i thought is 500++ kilowatts?? hehehehe on 3rd geard 5k rpm ... hmm thats what i heard also from Uncle Topui@!! hehehe

mildseven

Feb 18, 2004
rev Posted on Jul 7 2004, 02:35 PM

before this R32 going to sepang drag race ,they do dyno at Dmt the house power is only 5xx at wheel ,,ha.ha. fast ley,,

F-con Vpro ..!!!!!
HKS Fcon Vpro ECU!!!!!! who doing the tuning?? wat is the spec in the monster engine????

rev

Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by mildseven@Jul 7 2004, 04:09 PM

F-con Vpro ..!!!!!   
HKS Fcon Vpro ECU!!!!!! who doing the tuning?? wat is the spec in the monster engine????
speed d can tune....!!! engine spec .buy a evo magazine inside got this monster
engine spec , he,he,

mildseven

Feb 18, 2004
rev Posted on Jul 7 2004, 04:17 PM
QUOTE (mildseven @ Jul 7 2004, 04:09 PM)

F-con Vpro ..!!!!!

speed d can tune....!!! engine spec .buy a evo magazine inside got this monster
engine spec , he,he,
sorry dude, i seldom buy local magazine except the xxx i can't remember the magazine name lar!! normally i get the D sport magazine and etc lar!!!!

5xxhp get 10sec!!! if 7xxhp can run in 9sec??? this coming race at miri borneo drag race got 3 monster skyline GTR give the crazy hp too 6xx (single turbine), 7xx(single turbine) and above8xx (twin turbo)!!!!

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Originally posted by DoNuT@Jul 7 2004, 09:23 AM

yeah man and you know what??

check out their tyres...
RWD Category,
1st Place = Rx7 Savana Visworks : MIkki Thompson Drag Slick!!
2nd Place = A31 RB26 DETT (Sun Weng Thai) : MIkki THompson slicks

All Wheel Drive Open
1st Place = R32 GTR Speed D : Maxxis super PARIA 17" 300 more or less RInggit!
2nd Place = Satria Evolution 4wd not sure but farking fast! : NItto Slicks

Hope i'm right..

sorry for the spelling if i'm wrong on mikki thompson..

that freaking tyres suppose to last us longer on driftings. But then they're using it for drag races hmmm i wonder if their running drag slicks .. hmmm hehehe guess should be damn fast leh.. rite uncle??

OH yeah MR.nismo saw it he can confirm i didn't talk crap here. hehehe
hi,

The A31 cefiro(SWT) did a fastest time in Class B think around 10 something sec before his tyre finish... last round becox of his gearbox problem so sad for my friend... anyway he is not using Mikki thompson tyre... he using Nitto NT555R 17" hehehe... the tyre already finish tat's why u can see how his car perform when launching... during after third time run... canot launch the car at all... until semi final stil the same n even worse...

The Savana was fast but the tyre is not suitable in our SIC track anyway... but for my 2 cent. i think the A31 cefiro n skyline from thailand is the fastest on tat nite...

Hopefully can see on third drag battle this 4-9-2004 some car did 9 sec hehehe...

we miss 1 car on tat night actually. is anuar motor sport... his car was fast also...

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Wah... My DREAM R32. damn syok la that car. but now hor, eyeing for Rx7 liao. cun cun no need to be fast fast. hehehehe

Deee

Dec 8, 2003
BKK, Thailand
www.speed-d.com
i got the story of R32, when first dyno at DMT.. the first dyno run 1.7 bar can get only 380 HP.. tht mean something happen to the car, right? i checked the tires.. the surface already melted.. so we tried to add more weight on trunk... three persons.. can get 450 HP... but lot of tires smoke come out... so need to add more.. the last on 7 persons in sittin in the car ... can get 500 hp... but after 7000 rpm passed, the roller speed is go-backward direction.. it's mean the car jump up , the wheels are out of the roller... scary... so ,i decided to tune on road but no more time. coz the car had to be in the track b4 8.30 pm that night... u can see the wire come out from the car, right? that the HKS A/F Knock AMP sensor, used for tuning at the track ... F con V PRO logging was used to check datas round by round… the car suppose to get 700 Hp on wheels as shown in the datalog

AndyDemarco

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by DRiftAGster@Jul 7 2004, 09:47 AM
hey man, u r rite about the "super paria" Maxxis tyre!! and i heard the thai owner drove the car all the way from Bangkok down to KL last month for the opening of Speed D in Sunway and drove back to bangkok again. this time around, they tow the car bcos they have 2 more cars for the dreamcar autoshow.... cool man, 10 sec car travelling 1800km to & fro just like normal car.

read bout the car in EVO magazine and it seems that they r not bullshitting - the owner drives to the market everyday with his family in the car.... damn cool.... imagine u hv a "drag champ" car parking at the "pasar" -- maybe the aunties wont appreciate it but any car enthusiasts who know bout the car sure will be impressed!!
Guys, guess what! Just now around 1pm in the afternoon, i saw that black R32 in section 14 PJ near Jaya supermarket...yep That thai num plate r32 who won the drag! Yup guys, that long hair fella still around here, cruising with his fren i think enjoying the winning money went shopping or whatever :lol:

To my suprised, that R32 is driveable even on a hard traffic jammed! well u know that ss14 area always crowded. And he's just driving cool with windows down, right arm's out with his smiley friendly face. :blink:

...respect! :ph34r:

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by normality78@Jul 7 2004, 05:57 PM
Wah... My DREAM R32. damn syok la that car. but now hor, eyeing for Rx7 liao. cun cun no need to be fast fast. hehehehe
hey man, did you went to the dreamcar autoshow at midvalley?? if u did, u will notice that there is a red rx7 with special carbon headlamp in the Speed D booth... the car comes with a single BIG turbine - T88 if i'm not wrong together with power FC, i heard the car can run quarter mile at low 12 sec (as what u seen, nothing stripped off).... i think its good enough for a "stock engine" rx7....

maybe u can ask Dee and see... rite Dee?? who knows Dee can tune a 11sec rx7 for u with some minor upgrades...

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
Originally posted by Deee@Jul 7 2004, 06:11 PM
i got the story of R32, when first dyno at DMT.. the first dyno run 1.7 bar can get only 380 HP.. tht mean something happen to the car, right? i checked the tires.. the surface already melted.. so we tried to add more weight on trunk... three persons.. can get 450 HP... but lot of tires smoke come out... so need to add more.. the last on 7 persons in sittin in the car ... can get 500 hp... but after 7000 rpm passed, the roller speed is go-backward direction.. it's mean the car jump up , the wheels are out of the roller... scary... so ,i decided to tune on road but no more time. coz the car had to be in the track b4 8.30 pm that night... u can see the wire come out from the car, right? that the HKS A/F Knock AMP sensor, used for tuning at the track ... F con V PRO logging was used to check datas round by round… the car suppose to get 700 Hp on wheels as shown in the datalog
dee,y during dyno must put more weight to car??
like u said,7 ppl on the car get 500hp right?
wat will the hp be if the car is lightened??
sorryla..i'm abit stupid...
my car too slow to be dyno-ed

AndyDemarco

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
to press the wheels to the dyno roller hard enough keep traction, so wont lose any power. usually its because the tyres not grip enough or the car was too light that will cause the tyres to loose traction a bit on the roller during high rpm dyno.