coilovers

jesam

Known Member
Jul 8, 2015
cyprus
Well finally got around to fitting some k sport coilovers for the airtrek and they are very very good took about 2hrs to fit and set up.. had to adjust the camber and reset the tracking dropped the car 50mm all round and tested on the road and it made a huge difference it is all about the set up i got some very good advice of a time attack champion.. overall very happy with this product:driver:

Attachments

03Airtrek

Aug 3, 2016
AU
Very nice! Can I ask what brake calipers are you using? From evo?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jesam

Known Member
Jul 8, 2015
cyprus
Yes front brakes are evo .brembo but you need to change the hubs and drive shafts to fit them the right way :driver:

NJK

Jul 29, 2018
KL
you can also make a custom bracket to mount the brembo for front. so you dont have to get evo knuckle and driveshaft
Hi everyone, sorry for digging the old thread. I would like to know, is it safe to use caliper bracket in our car? or better goes with the evo7 knuckle and shaft?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi everyone, sorry for digging the old thread. I would like to know, is it safe to use caliper bracket in our car? or better goes with the evo7 knuckle and shaft?
If the bracket is of good quality steel or alu then it's fine. But if you can figure out how to swap the evo7 parts then do it. Either way works

Reactions: NJK

NJK

Jul 29, 2018
KL
If the bracket is of good quality steel or alu then it's fine. But if you can figure out how to swap the evo7 parts then do it. Either way works
Izso, Thanks for the reply! Take care. #stayathome

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ok! Will pay a visit after this MCO. Thanks.
Currently I am using rims from Evo7. not sure what is ARB connections.. sorry me noob.
I think what he means if change knuckle more work, have to remove more things and reconnect back.....lol

Reactions: NJK

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

im having problem where my steering in the kelisa will tend to turn on its own when crossing uneven road, it would not stay straight and tight, it seems loose and quite dangerous when im driving fast

a tyre shop told me its the freeplay at steering bush, i just got it replaced so he suggested to wrap the bush making it thicker so void will be filled, less freeplay. but they will have to bring down steering rack or something like that which costs labor of rm150

as added info, im...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience