CLR 500 R2 by TopCar of Russia gives the BMW F10 a dose of aggression

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

German tuner Lumma Design is well known for some of the most outrageously beautiful body kits in the market. Take this latest styling program for the BMW 5-Series F10 for instance, built by Lumma Design's Russian affiliate TOPCAR, the kit has effectively given the F10 a gnarlier more aggressive stance than the boringly subdued standard.

The program titled CLR 500 RS2, includes a new redesigned front bumper with integrated LED side markers, a new rear bumper with integrated diffuser, a vented hood, front and rear wheel arch extensions, side skirts, rear spoiler, a quad exhaust system, all topped off with the M-style R20, R19 wheels by Lumma Design.

And if you were wondering, yes all body parts are made of vacuum formed Kevlar and carbon fiber.

The interior has been retrimmed and now is adorned with Nappa leather and carbon fiber trim inserts.

There's no information as yet on power upgrades but trust that this beaut will have power to match.

Source: Lumma-Design

Attachments

old_skool

Feb 14, 2009
wow!!..looks damn intimidating..if i see this car in my rear view mirror,definitly i let him overtake lol.."garang"..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,
Just wanna share my experience with my mech/workshop with u guys.

on the 06.02.10, i send my car to my workshop to rebuild my engine nearby my apartment,
supposedly yesterday 16.03.10, after 6 bloody weeks i was so happy that i will collect my car,
but at 2 pm, my foreman called me told me to immediately come to the workshop, so i did lor...
guess wat, when i reached there, my left door was like a 'V' shaped.....the stupid foreman can langgar the tiang roadsign......the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience