Cleaning my car interior after kena flood

Oct 2, 2008
Dear all sifu,

i need help~ my car interior was flooded during to the flash floood (Victim of KL flash flood):banghead:....so i need help to find where i can clean up the car's interior and what type of cleaning is necessary??

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

btw, preferrablly can find the service in PJ or SJ

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Dear all sifu,

i need help~ my car interior was flooded during to the flash floood (Victim of KL flash flood):banghead:....so i need help to find where i can clean up the car's interior and what type of cleaning is necessary??

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

btw, preferrablly can find the service in PJ or SJ
DIY la.

Can you car still start? If yes then your electronics are ok. Unbolt your seats, unscrew the panels and slide out the carpet to dry. Wash with Dynamo soap or something (the carpet!) and leave to dry. Wipe the water in your stripped out car and if you have those vacuums that can suck out water then use that.

But prepare to spend about 6 to 8 hours to finish everything.

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
A few options from DIYing, to normal carwash to really getting it "professionally" done. So it depends....

3 people you can try approaching if you want to get it done right it KC2, S1tl or Muyo. Muyo has a short post on his work doing this particular type of work a few weekback. All very friendly, approachable people!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...oded-rescued-by-muyo-epic-reconditioning.html

Sorry to hear about your experience but hope all goes well!! :driver:

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
how about me =( no mention me one =( emo liaw

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Alamak... he asked for PJ or SJ... okok ... i 'edit' sikit...
Veloc... u coming kl any time soon or not? Else i put your name also sekali in la.. :P

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
i aint veloc la. Im josh laaaaaa. and i can come Kl anytime but now during christmas coz jam like hell

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
i know you are not veloc... veloc is the other friendly fler but he is on the other side of the pond. A bit pointless listing every nice guy here IF skymonkey needs help in PJ / SJ area

CHeers.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
LOL to your POND hahahahaha ya also. muyo should be the best in removing carpets. even i dont really know how to do it. never tried before XD

skymonkey

Oct 2, 2008
after the flood my car still can start but after electronic a bit shocked d. so i send it to workshop d. they suggested me to go for auto klasse detailing (RM 480 complete cleaning). so i am going to try there. stay in condo nt so easy to DIY.... sad.... my carrrr T_T

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
after the flood my car still can start but after electronic a bit shocked d. so i send it to workshop d. they suggested me to go for auto klasse detailing (RM 480 complete cleaning). so i am going to try there. stay in condo nt so easy to DIY.... sad.... my carrrr T_T
With Optimum Polymer Technologies products, I can easily detail any car with just 3 buckets of 9litre water. 1 for wash 1 for interior 1 for final rinsing =D

I had detailed a lancer at a condo before too. with minimal water and just 1 plug point

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
s1t1 can helps u if u r letting him to :p....for sure he can goes to ur place...i believe he can do as good as(even better) than outside shops

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

RAINAWAY” is a trade mark registered products; “RAINAWAY” products offer you highest quality nanotechnology products and are an alternative solution to enhance the performance of your products by sophisticated technology.

For the past decade, we proud to claim ourselves as a pioneer in providing a nanotechnology protection glass coating system and nano titanium photo-catalyst coating in car care, auto motive and building/construction industries.

The nanotechnology...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience