Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazda 3 2.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Wow...didnt know last time Malaysia have lots of AE86? I thought very rare and only more in Japan.
Well, the Mazda 3 discussed in this thread is also made in Japan... haha :rofl:

Yup, even my VR shell the Super Saloon is CBU. I am third owner.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Got but many version. Levin & Trueno also....
Well, I think those days don't have factories for CKD over here mah...

Speaking of Levin & Trueno, even those newer Levin/Trueno like AE92, AE101 are actually selling cheaper than the old AE86. Regarding layout, FR is of course better than FF but those newer ones like AE101 have better engines and equipment than the AE86....

So far hardly see the Coupe AE86 version in Malaysia...mostly hatchbacks..
I've only seen those hatchback types with flip lights and also the ordinary AE80 standard lights type.... And there is once I saw a rather stock looking AE85 driven by an uncle.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Without a doubt Mazda 3. Skyactiv, beautiful interior, nice exterior. Come on, the FB Civic is worst than FD in every single way. Why buy a worst car?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Depends on the person buying. Are you a conservative traditional Chinaman who'll only ever use the car to go from point A to point B? If yes buy the Honda. Resale value better.

If you're a true car enthusiast buy the Mazda.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My kancil L5 JBJL which the ekzos warning light is on. and i feel the fuel consumption was so high at the moment RM10 around 40-45KM avg...previous can go for 60-70KM any problem with my engine? any suggestion from Sifu2? TQ

FYI, I just done my GB conversation Manual ---> Auto.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience