Choice between C180 AMG and IS250

chrisakh

Jan 4, 2006
Apologize for the thread.

Had been driving Civic FD for 5 years and decided to change. It had been months but I still can't decide between the W204 AMG and IS250. Pricing wise both bout the same but how bout the performance, comfort and maintainance? Any feedback highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'd choose the IS250 due to bigger engine and more power, and it's not as common on the streets. But rather than going for the IS250, I'd go for the Mark X250G 2nd Gen (GRX130) which is technically the same car as the IS250 but cheaper due to branding, and even less common on the streets than the IS250.
The Merc will have much cheaper road tax though, and IMHO looks better. I think as usual, Merc also have strong resale value.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I have long seen this little interesting stuff and planning to get one myself of course with an alarm system itself.

So in case any of you do not realize what this is. It's called Electro Luminescent Indicator to be stick on window and it blinks gracefully when alarm is armed. Installed example below :

VIPER 620V DEI EL

Question, does this feature...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience