Chinese Man Vows To Only Drive Cars Built In China After Crashing His Mercedes S350

Interfooler

Known Member
Sep 3, 2005
Ipoh/KL
Re: Chinese Man Vows To Only Drive Cars Built In China After Crashing His Mercedes S3

Why must he choose chinese car if german cars are a failure to him? Has he forgotten there's japanese car, korean car, or even malaysian car, all of which are 10 times better than a chinese junk.

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
Re: Chinese Man Vows To Only Drive Cars Built In China After Crashing His Mercedes S3

the bumper still look ok but d roof n hood look terrible..i think its more like something fall on that car.

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006

he just made the worst and dumbest decision of his life....

MiOKu

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005

wat a joke man....
china car ???... juz like paying for his coffin....
i would rather buy proton than china car....
if the china car's air bag didn deploy also never mind still got the steering wheel to absorb it... haha....

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007

you know, if this guy got the chance to ever and i do mean ever get himself a lambo maybe he wont say so much anymore. Betcha he didnt use his safety belt. He's probably trying to show of china goods. Maybe one day we'll see him saying, "CHINA GOODS SUCKS AND WILL NEVER EVER USE CHINA GOODS AGAIN!" :P If you guys see him in public, please ask him to strip off all his clothes and belongings and see if they are all 'Made In China'. If not, we organize a press conference saying this guy can't even keep his own promise thus doubtfully he will be able to fulfil his promises in his work/to the society.

pingping86

Known Member
Nov 18, 2007

this guy again...last time bang BMW, now Merz...stupid idiot...
He got lot of money to BANG his car...
Hahaha~~~ :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Fat Yeop

500 RPM
Jan 12, 2007
ipoh

not good la like this...at leat he still alive today....he crash with his merc...if he use cherry or dadi or eurostar... did he still alive? very stupid...suppose thankful to the god!!!

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com

Ya man. Last time I heard that the airbag of volvo won't work if the driver didn't use the seatbelt.

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site

he is implying that china-made cars are better than the german?
looks like somebody was paid by the china government so that the people buy only china-made cars.

speedster

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005

based on the pic taken...obviously the damaged area were the front hood cover, and the front part of the roof...the airbags (2) at the front are deployed when the front main structures are hit...whilst the (2) A pillar curtain airbags deployed when the A frames are hit...same goes to all four doors side airbags and curtain airbags of that cars..

The airbags only deploy when there is the need for it to be deployed...dont expect all 10 airbags to deploy when a coconut drop on the bonnet of the car...

The fact that this guy still standing shows that the car indeed saved his life...I dont know if this guy sell pirated vcd to afford the merc...cos by the way he condemned the car maker shows he might be a school drop out.

and good luck with his future chinese made car..

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site

u see the guy making headlines when he crashes in a Merc
You see the guy in orbituaries when he crashed in a China made cars
yeah be proud of China products while you can...
what a jerk...talking crap

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006

Maybe that Merc is assembled in China, that's why the airbags didnt deploy.. so cheers to China-made!

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com

Maybe that Merc is assembled in China, that's why the airbags didnt deploy.. so cheers to China-made!
HUH?.. really got such thing ar??.. got meh merc assembled in china?..

i just wish this guy luck, since everyone here is swearing to him.. and i bet the whole world did too.. he wont be so lucky next time..

wishing you best of luck with ur Cherry mate..:thefinger:

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006

since Merc in malaysia also got local assembly, why not china? but this is just my opinion. Eh...u Roy kar? the KKB Roy? lol..

jameslts

Known Member
Nov 12, 2007

lol this guy realli bugger... saying things dat make no sense... pic shown that his car obviously bang into lorry's ass... airbag will no work if u don't put on seat belt... as well da airbag sensor... bumper still nice sure la airbag wont blow.. but then i dono how bout da pillar airbag... this guys nvr show a detail prove to comment on merc... then be patriotic ba this guy...drive their MADE IN CHINA n try to involve in such accident n c where his head will go... godbless...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey ppl.....

was just wondering....the new proton saga claim 83 hp on engine but i am sure its less on wheels.... my question is that can we convert the SOHC to DOHC? issit as simple as ading another cam..... ? or can we change it into high cams? how much does it cost to convert?

i also want to know the expected results...like 83hp to xxx HP...? can it be done? thanks u sifu and other brothers..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience