Chemical Stain Etched On The Hood

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i received a text message from one of my buddy last 2 days ago while i was at home. he mentioned that his car front hood kena some stain that cannot be removed by hand polishing, then he asked for my help immediately through message, so i invited him to my place to have a look.

at 1st i thought it was white cement stain but closely inspect i was wrong. i tried scratch lightly but it didnt came off, and then i use M105 with a applicator pad but still cant be removed. so i assume this is a chemical stain that alredi etched on the paint. take a closer look..

wet sanding begin since i have no other choice, start/finish with 2000grit. M105 with a cutting pad and finishing with OHP polishing with polishing pad and then protected with opti-seal and OCW.

close up

finally my buddy have relief when the stain is gone, no more struggling and headache and leave with a happy smile on his face. i feel happy for him too, maybe in a opposite way. hes happy cause the stain is gone, im happy cause i rescued another ride on that night. cheers! :smokin:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
wow

amazingly yours

That is the heart of a true detailer. Thanks for sharing to us

I would be happy if I am the owner too

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Seems magically gone... To say you've fixed it might not even fit this. I think should say "you've erased it's existence". It never appeared before! :burnout:

Brave!

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wow

amazingly yours

thank you kc for your kind words again. i will continue do better than this in future :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

wow

amazingly yours

Great 1 Munyoong :D
thanks gan's friend. forgotten you name, sorry ya? visit here more :driver:

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Seems magically gone... To say you've fixed it might not even fit this. I think should say "you've erased it's existence". It never appeared before! :burnout:

Brave!
thanks buddy veloc, you can do better than me too! will visit you one day at KK. time matters :itsme:

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

great job!
thanks goh. im better than a panadol :biggrin: visit my blog ya? cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guyz !!!!

Which brand HID light is above average quality ? :P

Giantlight?Brightstar? BJUniion ? OEM ?PIAA...

Can you all share the information with me ? :(

What is the difference on the latest Giantlight world slimmest ballast ? :blink:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience