Cheer our home boys at the upcoming Shell Moto GP 2016! - Sepang Circuit

Amirul

Resident Journalist
Jun 7, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com

Sepang International Circuit (SIC) recently has officiated the Shell Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix 2016 (Malaysian round of the MotoGP), which will be held at Sepang Circuit from Oct 28 to 30, 2016. The race, which will be Round 17th out of the total 18 races in 2016 MotoGP World Championship calendar, is also the 26<sup>th</sup> edition of the Malaysian MotoGP.

According to CEO of SIC Dato’ Razlan Razali, he is looking forward to another high turnout this year, following a record-breaking ticket sales last year, with over 150,000 spectators attending the 3-day race weekend.

The excitement and anticipation is believed to be generated by the promising performance of our Malaysian riders in Moto3 and Moto2 as well as the fierce rivalry between the riders in the premier class.

Dato’ Razlan also stated that the mutual passion for motorsports that make brothers from strangers has inspired the interesting theme for this year, ‘Semangat Brotherhood’.

With the Malaysian MotoGP being second-to-last round of the championship, big names such as Marc Marquez, Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo will surely be the centre of focus, obviously. But as shown by the trend in recent years, local heroes also gained a great deal of attention.

It seems that the Malaysian talent development pipeline is seeing promising results with the rise of Malaysian riders such as Khairul Idham Pawi, Hafizh Syahrin and the formation of the SIC Racing Team. But there is still much effort to be made to one day having Malaysian riders competing in the MotoGP class.

Exciting programs await

During the MotoGP weekend, there are tons of off-track activities lined up for visitors. Riders’ Autograph Session, Bike Stunt Show, Safety Car Ride and Public Pit Lane Walk are evergreen favourites, in addition to the Mega MotoGP Carnival that is set to make its return this year.

New on the program are rider’s cycling activity, a sports match between the top MotoGP riders against Malaysia’s top athletes, Riders’ Fan Forum, a special Watch The Race From The Sky and a 2-day Rockaway Malaysia MotoGP Weekend concert.

Ticket pricing

F Grandstand and Club Suite - Sold out
Premier Roving Pass - RM318.00
C2 Covered Hillstand - RM42.40
Main Grandstand - RM212.00
K1 Grandstand - RM116.60
Marc Marquez Tribune - RM265.00
VR46 Tribune - RM169.60
DRIVE M7 SIC Racing Team Tribune - RM74.20

For more information, visit Sepang International Circuit’s website at www.sepangcircuit.com.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what will happen if i pump normal diesel for new engine?
the petrol station near my house don't got euro5...the nearest petrol station that got sell euro5 is 1 hour more from my house..i looking for petronas brand only
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience