Cheat Tyre Shop...careful Dont Come To This Shop

eg595

Nov 1, 2006
Most of these people are preying on car owner who doesn't know much about cars ...easy money for them lolz .... so its best to go with a friend who knows what these people are talking about..( sigh ) so hard to find honest people nowadays...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
sprinkle oil to the absorber??!!

The business man are really desparate in doing business, more like robbing consumer oredi.

gold_teeth

Jan 5, 2007
disember06 said:
HELLO EVERYBODY...

Just want to share you my bad experience during buying a new tyre from the shop located near Petronas Pump petrol at Sekyen 15, Bandar Baru Bangi...BE CAREFUL!.

I went there for change my old tyre, bought 2 piece of new tyres. and make alignment n balancing too, and also change the engine oil. but what happen to me?

a lots of bastard tell me..."bang stablizer rod dah kong"...need to change...yes doing!

another bastard tell me..."bang, your nut dah haus"...i say NO!

bastard no. 3..."need to using engine flush before change engine oil....yes do it!

bastard no. 4 said..."bang...chamber depan belakang sudah lari...kena adjust n tukar chamber... - what?...what wrong with the shop?... i said NO...they need RM70 for 1 chamber...

bastard no. 5..."bang kena tukar minyak power steering...sudah gelap"...cost me RM90...- bullshit dont need to change...NO!

bastard no. 6..."bang tukar minyak gearbox....damn u shit...i've just change my gearbox oil only one month!...

....for the little change...cost me at RM400...for 2 piece 15 inch tyre (astar prestige)...and some other changes...from the cost of RM280...

and i denied a lot of changing...if i do...maybe it cost about RM800 to RM1000!...damn shit...

i'm going back at my hometown and doin alignment at my friend shop...the chamber is OK...no problem...THEY TRY TO CHEAT ME!...
also...power steering oils...no problem after i send my car to my mechanic...

so...DONT GO, DONT BUY ANYTHING AT THE SHOP...I FORGOT THE SHOP'S NAME...BUT THE SHOP IS NEAR PETRONAS PUMP AT SEKSYEN 15, BANDAR BARU BANGI...

I will tell the shop name later...

tQ...
Mmmmm...what can we say...some time we cant say their try to cheat....they try to get business as everyone do now a days....so...my personal opinion are if you go any work shop to do/repair your car,maybe you can ask the price 1st before you ask them to proced as they also ask you 1st before they do anything...then will bee no miss understanding...maybe their workers just try to get more buinese so they will get more commition...but ya la...maybe too much... try to think...you are the shop owner and you see some ppl say something like what you posted here....how you feel....you have just distroy some ppl business/name

Last edited:

acaii

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
^^ i think, they deserve to lost their customer if he lied to others..change something that not suppose to change imo is unforgiven behaviour...:P at least, by inform that lots more people will more concern about this scum...!!!

for me, before we make or change anything related to our car, it's a good practice to understand what u're doing and know the price guideline from some experience people..!! blame ur self if u lost ur money..they just didn't grap it from ur pocket..

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
I get into similar credit card promotion campaign thing also last time. They do it in front of a supermarket, and i have to get pass the main door to buy something. So they bug me lor, say what good lar got reserved seat for all card holder lor, and whatever other stuff they can talk about lar. I just smile and shake my head say i don't need another card. When i'm about to go they still pull my shirt (okay lar not literally) say very good, now promotion or whatever.

but i still leave them lar.

after 15 min i came out, they approach me again. I'm like wtf?? i've only been away for 15 min they already forgot my face, summore not sunday or got alot of people, only few cats around nia.. not peak shopping hour yet. Got pissed, say i got CR already, no need another one, then they start their bull crap again. So i whip out my wallet and get take out the very same credit card (actually my dad's, i just borrow it just in case, i dun have a permenant job that qualifies me to get a card yet, not earning rm18k/year), and show them like a police badge and shout at them "See! I got one already so i say i dun need another one!! ppl say no need then belief them lar!" Then they say okay okay paiseh and let me go.. lol..

Another case is yet-another-air-injector-err-i-mean-paper-weight-product. Product say air injector, claim up to 35% better fuel economy and 15% extra power. Looks to me like no more than a 3 inch long heavy metal tube with openings on each side.

If i remember correctly, i'm wearing one of my TRD t-shirt (not real one, barang tiruan bought at supermarket), the guy see me then come to me and talk non stop again, talk like the product is god or something, new one, satisfaction guarenteed, and say worked on what car what car before and pump what oil.

I have a feeling i won't be able to get away easily anyway, and looking at his face, why not have fun for a while.

So i tell him i have no confident ler, summore what car he said had worked on not including my car. Then he ask me what car i'm driving, a toyota izit? (cuz i'm wearing toyota shirt what)

bingo! he said what i've hope he'd say.

Then i try to sound as professional as possible, and tell (tipu) him my car is a toyota KE70, i imported a custom rebuilded 20v 4age, forged crank, titanium conrod from cunningham rod, 288 degree intake 304 degree exhaust, peak power at 10,200rpm if i remove the silencer from the exhaust, running on motec with sequencial injection totaled 8 injector, custom forge piston running 12.1:1 CR and have to brew my own petrol so it can run the car without pinging with 16 degree ignition timing at idle.

then i stop, and he also pause there no talk. then after 2 second of silence i speak before he get to, and say "damn, i knew it, my car can't use it right.. sigh~.. nvm liau lar.. thanks anyway.. and don't tell other ppl i brew my own petrol ar.. thanks.." and i walk away...

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha roflmao~

i still remember that blank face the guy have. no way in hell i can afford all those part lar..... but that was fun. almost a year ago liau, still can remember...