Cheat Tyre Shop...careful Dont Come To This Shop

Dec 15, 2006
HELLO EVERYBODY...

Just want to share you my bad experience during buying a new tyre from the shop located near Petronas Pump petrol at Sekyen 15, Bandar Baru Bangi...BE CAREFUL!.

I went there for change my old tyre, bought 2 piece of new tyres. and make alignment n balancing too, and also change the engine oil. but what happen to me?

a lots of bastard tell me..."bang stablizer rod dah kong"...need to change...yes doing!

another bastard tell me..."bang, your nut dah haus"...i say NO!

bastard no. 3..."need to using engine flush before change engine oil....yes do it!

bastard no. 4 said..."bang...chamber depan belakang sudah lari...kena adjust n tukar chamber... - what?...what wrong with the shop?... i said NO...they need RM70 for 1 chamber...

bastard no. 5..."bang kena tukar minyak power steering...sudah gelap"...cost me RM90...- bullshit dont need to change...NO!

bastard no. 6..."bang tukar minyak gearbox....damn u shit...i've just change my gearbox oil only one month!...

....for the little change...cost me at RM400...for 2 piece 15 inch tyre (astar prestige)...and some other changes...from the cost of RM280...

and i denied a lot of changing...if i do...maybe it cost about RM800 to RM1000!...damn shit...

i'm going back at my hometown and doin alignment at my friend shop...the chamber is OK...no problem...THEY TRY TO CHEAT ME!...
also...power steering oils...no problem after i send my car to my mechanic...

so...DONT GO, DONT BUY ANYTHING AT THE SHOP...I FORGOT THE SHOP'S NAME...BUT THE SHOP IS NEAR PETRONAS PUMP AT SEKSYEN 15, BANDAR BARU BANGI...

I will tell the shop name later...

tQ...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hehehehe...remind me of those bugger credit card sales person that bugged me last time at a shopping centre. The lady credit card saleswomen just didn't give up trying me to sign up for their credit card. I got fedup and told her "I don't have a job, can I apply for a credit card?"

She just walk away from me without saying a word......kakakakakakak!

Similarly, just tell those idiots at the tyre shop that you just have enuf money ( no credit card oso) for tayar and nothing else. I'm sure the idoits will shut up knowing there is no chance selling their stuff...

no money, sure no talk lor

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
lolz i use the excuse ...i got platinum for maybank ,city bank card, aliance bank , std charted card lolz they say oh ok 2 many dont think need this card lolz

disember06 ,why didnt u just tell them cut the crap ..just change the tires and check alignment ma ...hahaha

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
haha i got encountered this situation b4 lor....went accessories shop to install SPOILER and BUMPER....the dude keep pushing me product like underneath BONET protector spounge, Wiper, SMALL BREATHER and such lol.....but in friendly way la......i pushed all

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
well i will friendly say no.. or just tell the mech i dun have the budject or extra cash to fix other stuff.....

but there is some shop tend to take advantage on the owner who norm to car parts ...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the machanic guy could be getting commission from selling assesories in the tyre shop. that's why he was soooooooooo hardworking selling the stuff.

roadster182

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2006
ken yeang said:
the machanic guy could be getting commission from selling assesories in the tyre shop. that's why he was soooooooooo hardworking selling the stuff.

agree with u..its a normal situation bro.. hehe

over

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ampang
aiyah... I think many tyre shop like this lah bro... well from my experience anyway. Last time i wanna change mytyre, they said my front brake pad must change n skim disc (I had change few weeks ago), tried to sell this n that.... u just have to be firm...NO NO NO that's it. if not kena tipu liau.

bobo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Klang Mali
haih... i think now days most of the shop is like that edi... the best is i think we go to some where we are familiar or some one we know....

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
ken yeang said:
hehehehe...remind me of those bugger credit card sales person that bugged me last time at a shopping centre. The lady credit card saleswomen just didn't give up trying me to sign up for their credit card. I got fedup and told her "I don't have a job, can I apply for a credit card?"

She just walk away from me without saying a word......kakakakakakak!

Similarly, just tell those idiots at the tyre shop that you just have enuf money ( no credit card oso) for tayar and nothing else. I'm sure the idoits will shut up knowing there is no chance selling their stuff...

no money, sure no talk lor
Haha I like your style!

eg595

Nov 1, 2006
Hi Bro ,

Mind telling me the name of the shop ? Is it the newly opened shop houses area near the govt Klinik Kesihatan ?

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Napalm the bloody shop and others like it. They've probably made enough money to start up a new con-shop somewhere else, so we don't have to feel sorry for them.

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
ler..i think most of the seller like dat ler..just say No,No only la..

insomniac

Known Member
May 25, 2006
It's the norm these days.
Only 1 tyre shop has ever told me don't need to do camber or any other nonsense.
So the guy gets my business when i need tyres.
No hassle... tell him what i want and he does it.

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
hmm..understand your feeling bro-i went to this shop in subang to change tyre, he told me my absober leaking already. when i checked it was really leaking lar...but then not enuff money to change so went to my mechanic the next day and found that all was alright.

according to me mech. it is normal they sprinkle some oil to make you believe that it is leaking...so be careful...get a second opinion...:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW released its first "unveiling" video of the upcoming 1-series M Coupe. It was earlier reported that the new M will be unveiled in December prior to its unveiling at the Detroit Auto Show in January, but considering the frequency of all the teaser video's, an unveiling in Paris at the end of September seems likely.

BMW first released a clip of the 1-Series M Coupe driving around the Ascari race...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience