Changeover to Pro-RS SS Braided brake hoses

cooldube

Known Member
Jun 20, 2004
shah alam
hi guys, i just want to updated to you all. Today i went to Kanna of rosedi autosports and Mr KAnna say this price will drop on next month. He says want to clear the stock. Also i have ask for the price too. Proton Wira 1.6 / 1.8 now price is RM245 and next month he say will drop RM200.. Maybe you guys check with him before buy the steel hose. Please take note. If you are install from Kanna workshop, they will give you 2 years warranty and if you only buy the hose but no install... no warranty. More info about pro-rs please call the number on below ;

Mr. Kanna ( Showroon Supervisor )
Rosedi-autosports
016-6293436 / 03-56388911
Email : [email protected] ( rosedi )

cooldube

Known Member
Jun 20, 2004
shah alam
hi guys, i just want to updated to you all. Today i went to Kanna of rosedi autosports and Mr KAnna say this price will drop on next month. He says want to clear the stock. Also i have ask for the price too. Proton Wira 1.6 / 1.8 now price is RM245 and next month he say will drop RM200.. Maybe you guys check with him before buy the steel hose. Please take note. If you are install from Kanna workshop, they will give you 2 years warranty and if you only buy the hose but no install... no warranty. More info about pro-rs please call the number on below ;

Mr. Kanna ( Showroon Supervisor )
Rosedi-autosports
016-6293436 / 03-56388911
Email : [email protected] ( www.[URL="http://www.rosedi-autosports.com"]rosedi[/URL]-autosports.com )

fUnc

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
cooldube,
Seriously they void the 2 years warranty if not installed by them?
Guess will wait till next month! But I assume if you are seriously interested, they might just sell at the clearance price since its only 9 days more to go to next month.

p/s : Just checked their site and they mentioned 3 years warranty. Any clue?

Last edited:

cooldube

Known Member
Jun 20, 2004
shah alam
I'm not seriously interested on this item. Actually i'm looking for the others item. So today i got a free time and just drop by plus check out they selling item price. Anyway, they are clear some stock. Like national slot disc brake, Pro- RS braided brake hose and more. If you are free just give them a call to check out the price lol and they are friendly too... :burnout:

fUnc

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
cooldube,
Is the Pro-RS hoses on discount already? If they are, I'll get a set now...otherwise will wait till the promo starts :proud:

cooldube

Known Member
Jun 20, 2004
shah alam
If you can wait until next month, then try to call them ask the price... Don't worry they don't eat you lah... They friendly..

zeone

May 23, 2006
Normal T&C are :
1. Cash & Carry (own installation) - 2 years warranty
2. Install in their workshop - 3 years warranty

Now, with offer :
1. Cash & Carry (own installation) - NO warranty at all !!
2. Install in their workshop - 2 years warranty

Now why such a huge difference? :confused: Very discouraging to potential users, too. What abt ppl outside Klang Valley?
If they go this route, dun think it will help promote the product.

fUnc

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
zeone,
So whats the offer? Price remains the same but without warranty for C&C?:hmmmm:

zeone

May 23, 2006
That's wat me am asking...hehe...
My post above was in response to cooldube's post on page 2. I feel the offer is a retrograde step by the Pro-RS agents...creating a loss in confidence in the product lo... :confused:

fUnc

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
zeone,
LoL. You should quote a person if you were to reply him the next time :biggrin:
Well, I don't understand why they have to pull off the warranty for C&C deals...some will think they will give a "cheaper grade" or "immitation" product to C&C customers. Well, will drop by there some time next week to get more info :biggrin:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Normal T&C are :
1. Cash & Carry (own installation) - 2 years warranty
2. Install in their workshop - 3 years warranty

Now, with offer :
1. Cash & Carry (own installation) - NO warranty at all !!
2. Install in their workshop - 2 years warranty

Now why such a huge difference? :confused: Very discouraging to potential users, too. What abt ppl outside Klang Valley?
If they go this route, dun think it will help promote the product.
Erk! change policy again? last year when upgrading to ProRs, they say if C&C only 1yr warranty?

zeone

May 23, 2006
Erk! change policy again? last year when upgrading to ProRs, they say if C&C only 1yr warranty?
Ya lo...feel such fluctuations in policy does NOT augur well for product! Not develop confidence in product & supplier la...:confused:

By doing so, they are turning the whole reliability & durability issue into one of just pure luck & timing of purchase nia...buying at wrong time would be like :banghead:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Ya lo...feel such fluctuations in policy does NOT augur well for product! Not develop confidence in product & supplier la...:confused:

By doing so, they are turning the whole reliability & durability issue into one of just pure luck & timing of purchase nia...buying at wrong time would be like :banghead:
One thing for certain though...when talking to kanna, he said that the hose itself came from USA but the fittings are local made...

as for the difference warranty status, he mentioned that although the kits sold are made specificaly to ur car model...some adjustment have to be made...for example...my car which is kancil 850 EZi...they need to bend it beforehand...thats why they reduce the warranty from 3 to 1 years...due to the fact they didn't trust others serviceworks...

..aah well...at least i've got mine fitted by them so 3 years warranty are valid... :driver:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
at least what they can do is void the warranty on cars that need to slightly
modified the hose or they can mod it first before handed to the customer.
for those direct replacement,the warranty still stand.i don't find it very
difficult to change the brake hose.just my opinion lar.

lawnmower

Known Member
Jan 23, 2007
do you have to change the brake fluids as well when you change to a set of new brake lines?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need u guys help urgently, i just bought a control panel and something look like a relay or resistance.its from lancer. only this two item, i heard can just plug n play to existing satria dashboard. if can install, which button cannot be use from the control panel? how much is the cost to install it? recommend me a mechanic pls. my phone num 013-3973088.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience