Cars to buy with a budget of rm90k or less?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Test drive local cars, like Preve, Suprima S and the Satria Neo R3. Not bad actually.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Since your parent don't limit you what car you can test drive before you buy.. Go and test all brand within your budget including local. Not you must or will buy a local, but you will learn what should you get with that amount of money.

Go for the best value for money you can get...find a sweet spot of comfort, performance and safety that suits yourself in real life :idea:
At that budget, the best drive will end up being the Preve cause of the turbo. Fiesta Ecoboost is beyond RM90k. The most spacious feeling/luxurious I am guessing it might be the Inspira being a C-segment car.

But as a student, practicality is more important, and for best bang of practical bucks.. Nissan Almera is the choice.

Of course, if local was included, I'd say Saga 1.6.

Considering your parents will repay the loan for you, don't be a spoiled child, your parents raised you already, reduce their burden, no need to max out 90k despite they can afford to repay 90k.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wonder if no local car condition is set by him or the parents?:biggrin:
Usually parents but I feel that he don't fancy local cars too. But Inspira is not bad ma. Lots of parts to mod.

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
i'm eyeing for jazz or swift.
planning to get either one by next year.
now trying to survey for the best offer around...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i'm eyeing for jazz or swift.
planning to get either one by next year.
now trying to survey for the best offer around...
New jazz banyak ugly wor. Swift Sports xD

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
my mom told me to sell my perdana & buy a new saga :sleep:
Not sold adi meh?

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

although i'm single... :listen:

i also have a wife factor to consider. :biggrin:
she loves jazz so much....so its quite a clear choice...

swift sport...nyummy...however cannot afford lor...
Jazz Hybrid design nice la, but the current Jazz fail greatly...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience