Carbon Xtreme Clutches

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Xtreme Carbon Clutches

New to Xtreme Clutch is our range of Xtreme Carbon multiplate clutches. These are available in several twin or triple plate configurations for a variety of high performance vehicles.

Xtreme Carbon clutches come as complete matched assemblies including high performance flywheel. Bolts, fork, pivot ball, slave cylinder and all hoses and conversion fittings are supplied where necessary to ensure a hassle free, bolt in replacement package.

Xtreme Carbon clutches are designed to be equally at home on the Street or the Track, and feature superior service life and driveability to most sintered type mulitplate clutches.

Xtreme has Carbon clutches in the range engineered to cope with power levels up to 1500hp.

TECH Dept.
Syahz's FotoPage - Fotopages.com

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
  • Superb heat resistance to withstand extreme racing requirements
    • ACROSS successfully raised the C/C melting point by over 1,000 degrees centigrade
    • Prevents fusion with surrounding metal parts
    • No distortion of the carbon disk
  • An unparalleled level of strength and enduring performance through a unique, random weaving methodology
  • Large carbon disk diameter of 230mm
    • Superior friction characteristics and excellent torque transfer
    • Non-slipping even without warm up (within rated horse power,no power shifting)
  • Quality engineered and manufactured
    • All parts manufactured and assembled in the strictest quality control environment
    • Flexibility to manufacture per customer specifications
  • Outstanding controllability in even the thickest of traffic congestions
    • Maintains consistent “soft pedal feel”
    • Highly controllable in half clutch position
    • Smooth operation in traffic or up a slope
  • Largest reduction in inertia weight
    • Lightweight - less than 25% of a traditional metal clutch
    • Prevents power loss and allows for quick gear shifting
    • Enhanced synchronization
  • Radical cost effectiveness in the long term
Visit Xtreme Clutch Australia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey people,
I'm thinking of modding the exhaust of my Telstar. I've asked for quotes and for 2 bullets, 2.5" piping and muffler is about RM550. is that a good price? I'm doing it at puchong. If I want to change the extractor, I 'only' need to add RM150. Good deal?

Another question is. How big a difference will the exhaust mod make to my:
1) power/torque
2) fuel consumption?
The most important thing i'm looking for is actually better fuel consumption. Is the exhaust mod worth it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience