Car was vandalised @ Home

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
appreciate your explaination and please mind my wild guess.
maybe installing a cctv could offer u the answer.

just my 2cents.

azlan96

Known Member
Sep 21, 2011
Ampang
But then if install CCTV, they come at night also no use..

Plan to install both CCTV and the lights that will turn on when detect motion..

azlan96

Known Member
Sep 21, 2011
Ampang
High probability of they silap house..

But then this makes me scared, since I kena this morning, the thugs should expect that the money borrower pay them. But, this is a mistaken identity, so how?

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
sorry to see what happen to your rides.... i think this was targeted crime incident...luckily nobody hurt in the process...just make a phone call to your nearest police station whenever you're not at home...the police can dispatch their MPV to ronda2 at your taman more frequently...

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
wth? ppl are seriously getting crazy these days. car owners can never be in peace. this case is worst, for no reason u kena bro. i think it must be mistaken identity. most prolly along's work because of the red paint but the paint remover.... i dunno la. they actually have the guts to come in the gate n do it.
what r the police saying bro?

azlan96

Known Member
Sep 21, 2011
Ampang
they ask to keep in touch in case anything happens. and they said that its hard to investigate because dont suspect anyone...

They said they wanna round my area at 10 PM, now near 12 AM still no sight of them..

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
haha. maybe they're rounding in a different car to catch the suspects. even if they cant arrest the suspects, the least they could do is to assure u that things will not happen again at least in the near future. just be careful. take care bro.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hope its not mistaken identity cases....they wrongly attacked or got the wrong address...usually red paint linked to ah long...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That signboard idea Azlan is probably a good way to go. Later they come again hopefully they can read.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Could be mistaken identity or someone felt offended on the road without you knowing what you did. You may not have offended him intentionally, maybe he just felt offended and wanted to get his revenge on u?

:hmpf: lot of road bullies on the road these days la, horn a bit adi wanna fight and play with brakes or tail you around wherever you go. Is like becoming a trend of road bullies on the road. Might as well ask the government to remove the horn if people don't know the purpose of being horn at. :stupid:

xuang26

Known Member
Sep 28, 2010
Selangor
bro, the signboard idea cannot work lar...most of them non-educated...dont know how to read lar. Unless u hang a "Big Dog" symbol at ur gate. it will help to scare them.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Night Vision CCTV and a Motion Detector Spotlight is definitely
the best idea to deter thieves, with a bright spot light shinning
at them, that would make them think twice of doing it. Best to
put a CCTV that is not easily spotted by them :wink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

L & G,

1st of all, thx 4 reading my topic...hihi

What material dat i shud use to re-shining dis ctr bullet & protect dis frm happen again? Pic as below (damn ugly rite?)

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience