car spray-painted. how to remove?

poolupwai

Oct 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
dear all,

no arrest was made, d polis juz come look see look see only... but then again, i did not implicate anyone in the report (the reason being is that should i wana "decorate" his car in the future, even if he made report also i wun be suspected, as there is no motive.. =) )

so that being said, i just wait for the time to come to decorate his car with the same paint as he did to mine...

just to recap: normally i would be parking inside the house. but then on that friday night, i came home late and found that my brother had parked inside. i was left with no choice but to park right in front of my gate as shown in the photo. i woke up on saturday morning to find such awful thing done to my ride. now i will park inside no matter wat.

2 week before that: i collected my car on saturday evening and parked in front of my house. the opposite neighbour came over to ask bout the car, chit cha, bla bla. the side neighbour (the culprit) was peeping from inside his house, acting very strangely. not to be outdone, he tried to drive his vios in out several times in that evening (for duno wat reason, he syiok sendiri park inside one minute, then park outside another minute), honking for duno wat reason (he say my car is blocking his, but in fact he managed to drive into his house in the 1st place? now he come out he cant reverse out?) he kept honking several times + showing that super dulan face at my mum and dad, yelling to get me to move my car. (i duno why he wana yell, my mum is just standing beside him, he could have just ASKED my mum to get me to move my car. so the whole neighbourhood now know wat an asshole he is by yelling at a lady) in the end, i moved my car as requested, apologised n forget bout the whole thing. until last week...

bro kc2,

turpentine works? gosh... i have thought of that but i dun have the heart to risk my paint on turpentine. so i just sent in to detailer with experience with this kinda thing. u know, when ur beloved ride kena abused like dat, heart n mind also blur, cant think straight... =(

thank god the car is restored.

bro muyo,

haha, i would like to do that to his f*cking face too...

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

bro kevin,

i worked in a cctv company, now i've got a cctv installed in my car. that dude better think twice before doing atg to my car again.

bro mewhoyou,

that cant be done, im living with my parents (still). i'd be more careful in the future. let this be a lesson in not negligent to our rides...
come to think of it, matte green does look good on it eh?? XD

bro khellvinne, turbolover, skazareth,

those bastards shud rot in hell!! we are in the same boat... lets just be grateful the car is still drivable.. karma will come to them... imagine when they die, when they reached hell, their faces will be scratched with keys and their bodies sprayed with hot paint... serve them justice.. muahaha (watch too much movie... =p)

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Bro...

Don't la... What goes around comes around. If he is not your neighbour, nevermind. Can do. But since he is your neighbour, sure he will suspect its you. Then He will do back to you. You both will be in the cycle of revenge. Just let it go. For your car's safety. He will have his day one day! :burnout:

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i would think different if i were you. dammit, abuse people's property just like that. ahh.. you know what? just forget it laa. cant do much alredi, police also cant do anything what we can do.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Yeah... It's different if he is far away. But now if you do him back, he confirm know it is you already.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

u dont do anything to that stupid muthafukka?
dammit i hate this thing happen to others. I also encountered this when I parked near to someone's house (by the road, was not blocking anyone). The owner asked his 10-year old son to scratch my car. Fukk! I tried 2b calm bcs if i start the war, it will make it look uglier.

In your case, this is wayy too bad... do something bro!
HE ask his son? People like that should die early. Not just commit crime on himself. But teach a young kid. What will the future of our nation be? :stupid:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
my wife once got dat kind of neighbour...
not even blocking his parking...but still wanna honk at me while i was waiting for my wife(dat time gf oni)...i was waiting in front of the house gate...plus he park a non moving car(junk with all sort of grass growing frm inside) just to avoid others park at an empty space.

well i just hate this kind og selfish neighbour...cannot tolerate even a bit...
just pray dat their house get rob and everyone ignore them...

poolupwai

Oct 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Veloc,

Haha, damn ur right!!! i came home last nite and my mum told me a good news: the neighbour's auto-gate kaput liao... cannot open, cannot close. so hafta call technician come repair, might have costed few hundred bucks. "the sky is opening its eyes"... XD

serve him right...

muyo,

my frens advised me to tuang red paint on his gate ala ah long style... but then again, if i did that to him, im no different from him.. =( so how? let the "upper management" decide on what to do with him la... =)

amrancharger,

there are alot of weird people living among us.. just in my case, they will get karma (almost instantaneously... XD) sooner or later... hehe.. cheers bro!