car part store online?

daniel.lewin1

From Facebook
Mar 11, 2012
www.facebook.com
Hey there

I recently discovered this new car parts store, mtl-autoparts.com has anyone heard of them? I'm looking to tune up my car before the summer, new filters, spark plugs, wire sets etc., and wanted to hear some feedback about them before i bought anything. They have great prices and offer free shipping in canada but i never heard of them before so I'm a little skeptical! help!:itsme:

Sea Dragon

Nov 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
The free-shipping only applies if you are based in Canada or got a Canadian address. If you are planning to ship the parts to Malaysia, check and reconfirm the shipping rates as sometimes product + shipping can cost more than buying the product locally.

Since it uses PayPal, you can get back your money if you do not receive whatever you are buying but be prepared to wait up to 6-8 weeks before you get it unless you tell them to do express delivery which would usually cost a bomb. That is why the have this line in the site under "Shipping"

Shipping Outside of Canada

For special orders outside of Canada please contact Customer Service or call our toll free line: 1.877.467.3974.

I have bought a lot of items (from buttons to neodymium magnets and watches) through these online stores and they are generally safe to deal with especially if they are using PayPal as a payment option.

Last edited:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
What sea dragon say is true. I have surveyed a few from UK, US and aust. The shipping either cost as much as the parts or even more. Only ebay is good for online buying I think because they have reasonable shipping. But I only buy some things from there because for some of the things, after counting in the shipping, it is the same price as buying here.

Jun 19, 2012
Canada
Quality is most important thing in buying car accessories from anywhere.Creating a highly productive, reliable and safe law enforcement vehicle requires staying up on the latest technology.Many companies offer a wide selection of car accessories.I personally visited there.The prices are also good.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So, the car has launched, and I've test driven it.

Article coming soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long story short, took the car for a short drive, and I do like it. Engine was still tight (About 10km on the odometer), gearshifts are not particular good (feels rather rubbery and vague). Torque is decent, but for me again, doesn't feel enough. Surprisingly engine noise is well insulated, as well as wind noise and road noise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience