car paint ..how much...it cost

kambingcool

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005

how much ...if i want to paint my car like this...its said 2k pink pearl colour

tnx

sinque

Dec 8, 2005
Just posted this in another thread so here goes.

Bengkel Lik Sim
No 29 Jalan Kukuh 25/42
Taman Sri Muda
Shah Alam.

Whole car (Wira size) complete painting (metallic) inside and outside. They also fix all the dents, chips etc for RM1,700.

Check it out and see the number of ovens they got there. Its not a small shop. They've got quite a few ovens there and so many cars sent there. Best price and quality that I've come across so far.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2005
kambingcool,

the price may vary slightly depending on where and who you ask, also what car make and model are you asking for and what is the condition of your car's current body. But based on the picture you posted, price range for an entire interior and exterior paintwork should be approximately RM 2000 to RM 2500.

Sekigun,

Kancil interior and exterior paintwork will cost approx RM 1500, 2k metallic to RM 1800, if you want pearl.

Feel free to drop by Next Level Customz at 49, Jalan PJS 11/9 Bandar Sunway next to Sunway College and let us take a look at your ride, no obligation. We have a wide range of paints including House of Kolor and we provide 1 to 3 year warranties for all our workmanship and paints. Alternatively, you may contact me directly at 016-286 7136 if you have further queries.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok lets say a muffler has got a 2.5" inlet...should the diameter of the hole flowing through the muffler box be also 2.5"?? ive seen many mufflers wif supposedly 2.5" inlet but when i look from the outlet (inlet got piping connected so cannot see into the hole), i notice that the hole is smaller...is this normal?? or should the size be 2.5" all the way fr inlet right thru the muffler box till the outlet hole (not the muffler tip)...

hope u guys understand wat im talkin abt...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience