Car modification for 4 years plus,first disappointment and angry

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Maybe period that day or mood not good leh...times are bad but then as seller, should always maintain good customer service.
Everyone likes a good service, one bad service and can wave goodbye to that customer.

No reason to be racist I agree. I have seen a lot of sellers as well, cursing people who called and ask many questions and never
buy anything in the end...like that how to be seller? Even selling cars people come and test drive then not necessary they will
buy on the spot, maybe if suitable, he will come back 2nd time to purchase it...

All in the end is just about good customer service. Good Customer Service, if item is expensive, I believe many will still buy
cuz of the seller's attitude and service towards customers...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
y not just remove all the items u bought from your car...tell him take it all back &
we go to tribunal to settle...hehe...but must keep reciepts, bank in slips, transaction slips etc etc....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
y not just remove all the items u bought from your car...tell him take it all back &
we go to tribunal to settle...hehe...but must keep reciepts, bank in slips, transaction slips etc etc....
Lol! Tribunal Case Advisor liao bro Danz :top:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
can be claim, since all the item are all function well, furthermore, no bank slip and receipt ...:burnout:

the seller did not realize why i find back him for the 6al, cause in the 1st place i get a good impression of him since last purchase so i went back him.....it is like looking at a beautiful girl 1st time ,then wanna look back 2nd time...but this 2nd time u saw that girl picking up her nose and smell then lick with their tongue, u sure run away kaw kaw right?:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
He got cap ayam brand something on 1st purchase...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
erm....let simplified my story...i bought msd ss blaster coil set, with cap and a short wire from coil to cap...i only ask him is it ori, he said yes...when item arrived, open up box, saw something different from the thread he posted...the cap not msd cap, wire is self making without msd wording, and the coil written made in china.....i asked and he said now msd new all made in china, i check on web, yes, it is,msd got made in china now...then fine....this time i ask to purchase 6al, he said the thing ori made in usa,more expensive, i said need consider a while, then he bombard me back...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
hurm,i used this long, so far still ok.... just the cap not ori ,seriously....the cable is made by himself and claim same as msd

peteshawn

Known Member
Nov 5, 2012
Aston UK
well, if that's a genuine buyer with receipt that they've bought the parts then it's ok to tell them more...
if the others whom just call up for talk talk talk then the seller shud have others method to tell him off without upsetting the caller.... who's know who he might turn out to be...
might as well just treat the case "he's just had a bad day"... :banghead:

carent9

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Selangor
bro, money in your hands... till you give it to someone.... or someone take from you...

he is blowing wind in the air...

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

tht is why i am afraid on ALL online purchases... sometimes, you just will not know what they send you... and who they are... did you check if he is an authorized MSD dist or seller..?

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

MSD Ignition

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

MSD Ignition

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
It's very sakit hati to see some seller when they just started business from 0 have very good attitude and very prompt....once business is stable, on track and got reputation...they start to change.....less friendly, bigger ego, bad attitude....it not just in car parts....any business also like this....there are very few sellers out there that have made it big and still keeping the same friendly faces from the 1st day they started....I salute those few....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Just asking,how far aftermarket VS can improve my car voltage???
I had a problem my my voltage during A.cond turn to ON...
On normal voltage its reading around 13.5volt - 14.1volt..
when i turn ON my AC, voltage will dropped around 12.3volt - 12.8volt..
i already change for new Alternator 90Ampere and improve abit la,around 13.1volt.
i'm really sure this voltage still not enough support..
right now many aftermarket VS in the market....like pivot etc and bla bla bla...
Anybody here...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience